Author Topic: 7 Cool Zombie Apocalypse Survival Homemade Weapons!  (Read 922 times)

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
7 Cool Zombie Apocalypse Survival Homemade Weapons!
« on: July 27, 2013, 12:09:00 am »
This guy is so funny, the way he talks and what he does, massiv respect!

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
Re: 7 Cool Zombie Apocalypse Survival Homemade Weapons!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 06:34:46 am »
A couple jobs ago I was working in an office several years ago and one of the owners bought an airsoft gun and brought it to work to shoot people with, needless to say, after everyone armed themselves and a computer monitor was broken, they were quickly outlawed. But we still had tons of airsoft ammo in various corners of the office. So I built one of those bottle cap and balloon projectile launchers from a soda bottle I was drinking from and a balloon left over from an office party. Those things work great and are very accurate. You aren't going to take out any Zombie's with one, but if you are trying to knock a squirrel out of a tree using some small rocks, they would very very likely do the job. Also a great choice for office wars  :mrgreen:
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lennu

• Marshall
  • Renown: 774
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lennu
  • IRC nick: Lennu_
Re: 7 Cool Zombie Apocalypse Survival Homemade Weapons!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 08:59:45 am »
+1
Hehe, many years back me and my friends built a catapult. And we did it well. In the end it took two us to pull and hold the arm down, and it would shoot rocks that weight 10kilos for over 50 meters  :lol: