Author Topic: Unban essay  (Read 1315 times)

Offline Equello

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban essay
« on: May 12, 2013, 02:02:35 am »
Hi everybody.

I have been banned already for more then half year, and i guess some people still remember this story. So, i wont write a lot.
Here is my previous essay: http://forum.meleegaming.com/unban-essays/unban-essay-39470/

-I had 3 accounts, i used them all from my pc to move equipment, but they was bought for my friends few weeks before ban. To prove that, i can say that we had played all together at once on EU_1 and 4 for several times, and you can check it.
-I dont accept the fact of scamming. You can believe me or not, but i never tried to steal Looms before (you checked it) and will never do.

I know, i took a lot of your time, you didnt even had to see into my story, but you did and even tried to help me. Thank you for that.
But i spent almost a month sitting on forums, so if you can, please try to review my story again
Thanks for not banning/muting me from forum, and as i still have a vote:
My punishment continues for 7 months. That was an eternity for me, i still love this game and hope that this period of time is enough for my offence.

Sorry for my poor english.

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
  • Renown: 665
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarin_Wiltzu
  • IRC nick: Wiltzu
Re: Unban essay
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 03:22:35 am »
No. You just kept contradict yourself.

You started to tell about conversations between you and me (that never happened) even though you have not shown screenshots to prove them. Also I can't recall you apologizing me at any moment.

I can provide screenshots from the actual conversation that happened, so if you keep claiming that I/you said something, you better prove it this time with screenshots. If you can't prove it there's no further development between your last unban req and this one.
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Kaikki on tasa-arvoisia. Toiset on vain tasa-arvoisempia kuin toiset.

Offline Equello

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 08:55:38 pm »
  We discussed our conversation before: mine and yours messages was deleted for me. When you head that, you posted your version of messages, and of course, we hope that you was honest and posted all messages.

If you read at least some of my posts, you would found out that i apologized several times, but, all you had been doing was posting insults and telling me how happy you are to know that iam permanently banned.

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 09:01:22 pm »
No. You just kept contradict yourself.

You started to tell about conversations between you and me (that never happened) even though you have not shown screenshots to prove them. Also I can't recall you apologizing me at any moment.

I can provide screenshots from the actual conversation that happened, so if you keep claiming that I/you said something, you better prove it this time with screenshots. If you can't prove it there's no further development between your last unban req and this one.

No need to be such a twat wiltzu, that guy is banned for 7 months, I think he learned his lesson.

I see people WHO CHEATED playing the mod. Give this guy a second chance.

I though you were cool dude...I was wrong.

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2013, 01:23:11 am »
I though you were cool dude...I was wrong.

Ok.

We discussed our conversation before: mine and yours messages was deleted for me. When you head that, you posted your version of messages, and of course, we hope that you was honest and posted all messages.

If you read at least some of my posts, you would found out that i apologized several times, but, all you had been doing was posting insults and telling me how happy you are to know that iam permanently banned.

I wasted my time on reading ALL of your threads FULLY, searching for the "apologize" and not in single one did you apologize me. However it was a bit funny to read them again as you contradicted yourself pretty many times. I admit I'm happy that you're banned.

Private messages:
(click to show/hide)
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

Offline Equello

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 11:30:48 pm »
You could delete messages..
And there is a message:" i have 1 LP maybe i get one more and give them to you with 300k"

Even if i tried to scum you trying to give 2LPs and 300K instead of shield, i think 7 months ban is enough for that..

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 01:07:45 am »
You do realize, your ban was not only cause you tried to scam.