Author Topic: Ascalon is attacking GForce Mafia?  (Read 1699 times)

Offline Commodore_Axephante

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 38
  • Jumping with my overheads since '04
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Reidi_the_Unfettered
Re: Ascalon is attacking GForce Mafia?
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2013, 07:09:59 am »
+1
Alright alright, truce. Look, you're right - I ought not be nasty or rude. I'll scroll it back a bit. I understand that there's an aggressive tone to some of my comments with you and that isn't necessary. Call it a taste left over from reading some of your previous antics. But I'm willing to give you a clean slate. It's just that I can't wrap my head around someone writing:

The bull hasnt shown its Horns yet .............. That part is saved for other factions. With The amount if weapons and armor found we are Now a serious force..
Retards Remnants know this that until your northern shit is gone We are coming for you and We do not stop. Not until total death.

and then, turning around and writing this thead's sniveling OP. The fact that all of your blustering faded away in less than a second only makes it even more obnoxious, to me.

Anyway, I won't spend any more time on this. Good luck man. I truly hope you have fun enforcing the Omertà in this, our favorite feudal Europe simulator.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
Re: Ascalon is attacking GForce Mafia?
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2013, 12:34:58 am »
nvm
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.