Author Topic: Ban Request: Multiple  (Read 792 times)

Offline Legs

• Marshall
  • Renown: 819
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
  • Loco Motive
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arms, Legs
Ban Request: Multiple
« on: May 27, 2013, 05:40:22 am »
JesusChrist trying to destroy EggoWaffle's catapult and weapon rack:
(click to show/hide)
EggoWaffle said that he also took some screenshots of JesusChrist griefing us.

My first catapult, which he pushed up a mountain:
(click to show/hide)
You can see EggoWaffle's catapult, which was next to mine initially.

After this I decided to move somewhere else and built another catapult. After it was complete several people ran over and continued to grief me.
Malagad, Lord_Derpington_of_Frisia, and Desire_of_Chaos blocking my catapult:
(click to show/hide)

Lord_Derpington_of_Frisia also destroyed my weapon rack:
(click to show/hide)
and, along with Tretter_KUTT, used nudges to kill me several times:
(click to show/hide)
They continued to follow me around and attack me until I left the server.

This all happened at around 11pm EST. I politely asked all of them to stop, several times each, and even warned them that I would make a ban request if they didn't.
Legs are used for standing, walking, jumping, running, kicking, and similar activities.

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
Re: Ban Request: Multiple
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 06:46:05 am »
I threw a couple rocks at a catapult, which did maybe 1/1000th of a percent of damage to it. Also, you bugged your own catapult from pushing it into a fence which from that point could only go backwards. I had nothing to do with that. From what I observed when you began to use your catapult to kill others, people began messing around with it and KBW_Nutella ended up destroying both catapults.

I'd also like to add the entire time you and eggo were in the server, you were whining about people griefing your stuff and saying you were going to get everyone banned. That's definitely not a way to handle people destroying your equipment, and when I mentioned that I have personally seen you two destroying others siege equipment you got all belligerent.

Next time you should contact and admin and try to be more patient with others, perhaps by asking them politely to stop messing with your stuff rather than threatening bans.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 06:51:30 am by Penguin »
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 07:37:47 am »
Uh... I spawned into duel server before a strat battle and I saw ego with a catapult

For some reason I was feeling pretty shitty and just fucking killed it. I felt really bad afterwards.

I still feel pretty bad....

Even though I have a ban history please don't ban me for too long.

Again waffles I'm really sorry I broke your catapult (and legs too if it was yours)

Offline MrPink44

• Count
  • Renown: 245
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pink_Frisia, Flying_FrnchFries
  • IRC nick: n/a
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 07:54:52 am »
The screenshots....so low rez...they...hurt....the...eyes...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 +Bitches be all over yo charismatic dick.
"Suck my mace." -Larry the Magical Cheetah
I will be a meatshield for my frisian friends! -Frug Frug MB
"Frisia.. urging clans to go to war with other clans for the lulz since 2012." -Tazer
"Are you not entertained?" -Leonidas, The Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 06:10:07 pm »
Of course ego did. He is the new anders

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 07:30:16 pm »
Standing on the top part of a catapult isn't griefing, for those who you implicated based on that, unless you were trying to move the block, and asked them to move to no effect (and this of course assumes they don't have chat muted and can actually read your message- for my part I usually do mute chat).
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Lord_Derpington

• Knight
  • Renown: 41
  • Infamy: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 09:00:36 pm »
To add to this the screen shot of me, I was only stood there with my sword drawn, it sliped and i hit it once and then I walked away and dueled desire on the catapult. At any point i do not remember legs saying please get off. The nudge thing I did it but i really did not know i was gonna kill him he did not say stop. I kinda felt bad when i killed him. Plus I did not follow him till he left, i went by some tress and dueld desire a couple times.

Offline Tretter

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2013, 06:11:19 am »
Should this even be dignified with a response? Trying to prevent someone from killing people with a catapult while they are dueling? Why bring ban requests into this when you know you are in the wrong.

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2013, 07:01:05 am »
I'll remind all of you to stop posting pointless comments. I'm leaving this thread open for Desire to look at since she was there and should have her own account of what happened.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2013, 08:15:39 am »
I wasn't there for when Jesus was throwing rocks at your catapult,  however seeing that your catapult was still around in the second picture I'll just ask Jesus to not throw rocks at your catapult, I don't think he had the intention to break it.

I was only standing on top of the catapult so you could headshot me, you never once asked me to get off, or told us to stop, matter of a fact I don't think you said anything at all. Your screen shot proves that no one could read what you were typing... You were using teamchat on duel, you have no 'teammates' on duel, meaning no one can see teamchat but yourself.

Derp hit your weapons rack once and apologized for it and then jumped up on the catapult to duel me. I killed him and then I ran off.

Tretter did nudge you to death twice. Since the bug is fairly new I am going to just warn him. Do not nudge people that you are not actively dueling.