Author Topic: Serious Business  (Read 3913 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: Serious Business
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2013, 10:50:02 am »
On the floor next to him lay a plate once filled with oreos. He casually picked his nose and sent his findings flying away with a flick.

He was bitter.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Cikel, whatever you do, don't leave crpg! You're something special! It will be interesting to see what this airing of grievances and secret intel dump will do for the future of all clans involved. Forced diplomacy, if you will. Between this thread and Saxton's shenanigans, there is more than enough strat soap opera to keep me busy and content.

Also, you guys making a second account to post while muted: here's a novel idea. DONT GET MUTED IN THE FIRST PLACE
edit: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 lol
edit2: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 stop it you nerds
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 11:47:58 am by A_Hot_Elf_Princess »

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2013, 10:54:00 am »
+3
We fucked up by attacking FCC armies in the field, as did Ravens. I still didn't say shit like "hey guys we should stop", I would be more likely to say "lol fucking fcc gets hills and arbalests goddamnit this sucks get on battalion 1." It really sucks for us that FCC got fearsome hills on their side, but we could have avoided that by taking, holding, and defending a village.

1) The open field battle versus Matey was planned. We even informed FCC of wanting to attack him so he could stick around and let us hit him at the opportune time. That we lost is irrelevant. It was a good fight and a lot of fun. Thanks to FCC for working with us on that.

2) FCC was not going to attack us. Not at all. If we stacked up in a village they would  have waited us out and just left a couple armies to watch us while they continued moving around doing whatever they wanted. The onus was on us to attack and kill as many troops as possible and to keep as many armies of theirs as possible in the area. That wave was also very effective at telling us what their response time was and their mobilization capabilities.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2013, 10:54:05 am »
Also, you guys making a second account to post while muted: here's a novel idea. DONT GET MUTED IN THE FIRST PLACE

Don't you need a unique cd-key/crpg account for your forum account? in other words... having 2 forum accounts means having 2 crpg accounts which potentially means 2 strat accounts ja?

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2013, 11:23:10 am »
+2
Don't you need a unique cd-key/crpg account for your forum account? in other words... having 2 forum accounts means having 2 crpg accounts which potentially means 2 strat accounts ja?

Nope. Take MURDERTRON's conundrum for example...

VVV yeah that's what I'm talking about.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 11:44:36 am by A_Hot_Elf_Princess »

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2013, 11:31:55 am »
+4

Nope. I actually made Havelle Registered Voter because this account was not linked to my CD key, therefore I couldn't vote.

Learning is fun.

You were quick to throw around accusations. I find that in bad taste.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2013, 11:43:54 am »
+2
Nope. I actually made Havelle Registered Voter because this account was not linked to my CD key, therefore I couldn't vote.

Learning is fun.

You were quick to throw around accusations. I find that in bad taste.

I said "potentially" and phrased it as a question because I was unsure. My understanding of forum account creation was that you literally had to have a crpg account (which is linked to your cdkey). I had no idea it was possible to make a forum account any other way. Sorry if my ignorance offended you.

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2013, 11:47:44 am »
+1
I said "potentially" and phrased it as a question because I was looking for some confirmation. My understanding of forum account creation was that you literally had to have a crpg account (which is linked to your cdkey). I had no idea it was possible to make a forum account any other way. Sorry if my ignorance offended you.

S'all good.

Offline BoneSaw

• Earl
  • Renown: 301
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (HoC) Green regime
  • Game nicks: King BoneSaw
  • IRC nick: Glorious Supreme Leader Democratic People's Republic of HoC
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2013, 03:33:46 pm »
+5
Great! I'm the serious guy in the community now? I'll have to loosen my tie for now on.....

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2013, 05:38:41 pm »
+1
Here's to hoping Ravens and Frisia can rekindle that old lovers flame. I may not play anymore, but I still hate the idea of them splitting up for good.  :(
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2013, 07:53:39 pm »
+7
fight about it irl with greatswords
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2013, 08:46:48 pm »
+2
This problem will always exist between any faction across Strategus:

Every leader has a different mindset for leading their clan.

It is what creates your faction's strengths and weaknesses, and which also leads to wars as well as friendships. I cannot say there is any alike Factions which makes siding with any given faction hard for players looking to support. For example: Ravens and Frisians. Ravens seem a little more coordinated and are more teamwork oriented and build a strong reliance on one another to do well--Which is good! but to pair them as allies with Frisians whom are a little more 'Gun-ho' (if you will) and slightly less experienced in Strategus, as well as have a few members that purposely pollute their own personal image in the name of "role-play"--It's not a good mix.

There will always be friction between clans whether it is spoken or not, and a lot of it comes in part due to their different leadership mentality and opposing objectives and ways to approach this. If I were to give any faction an award based on how well they seem to overcome this curve it would be Chevaliers de Occitan (hopefully got that correct).

*please note I am not trying to offend any of the above mentioned clans or individuals in what I am saying. It's purely example, and an askew one at that.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2013, 09:00:52 pm »
+1
Well seeing as baddies got butt hurt I'm going to lock this thread. If they actually read my post they would see I blame myself as much as anyone for how the war has gone. But niggas gonna nig as the story goes.

Kesh you're a stupid fuck. I take solace in the fact that you won't amount to shit and care more than anyone else about strategus. I'm sure you can put that on your resume.