Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 495 times)

Offline BLADEMAN

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban request
« on: May 01, 2011, 07:27:22 pm »
Today I will tell you story about 2 people, who lost their honor and fall in shadow... (15)
All this begin at 23.05.2010 in Russia (in real world). It was hot spring with funny hot sunshine. I went to cinema to see movie about Middle Ages, then idea come to me: I need game about this and stop bloody playing SW. At evening I found this game with strange name “Mount and Blade: Warband”. I saw a lot of videos, I understood: that’s what I need. 4 hours of waiting – and I got it. After this time I became to change in real life... (85)
I was born on 22th siege server. First skills I got there. My master was also RUS, but he always talk about relation to Russian in games:  “never say what you are RUS and you will save your honor”. He trained me with two handed weapon. He also said to me ideal about Honor. But time must goo and I changed. I became better warrior. I got new friends and my apprentice. But I also changed in real life. Friends become think about me more good (not because I played – because I changed or they changed – I don’t know). Back to game: I got my clan, but it was fail. 1 month of a lot of work and I understand: I am not clan master. Clan died as apprentice betrayed me. It begun... (130)
I said to you all, who I am and I one moment lost all. Warrior without fear? Yes, I became one of best, but why? If I have no friends and honor, why I must play good... We all need these things. I substituted it by C-RPG. As peasant, I forgot all what was and became funny player. No bans – no kicks. I again got friends. I lied what I was from GB, because only this I could survive. At this moment I lost my skills. That’s dilemma for me. I couldn’t have already skills with friends. 4 months after I broke leg and begin play at much. I understand what I must use block too and begin to use it. Again – again I became warrior. I saw my friends as dogs and forget them. More kill, more gold, more xp. Bans, kicks and bloody names, which I got from players, this all killed me. I became name players as they named me. (130)
1 month more – I found tactic to get a lot of exp and money, for what I was banned 2 times. I stopped. Next ban I got for tk. One more about it: with old friends I played for fun. Like catch me – tk you – catch me – tk me – catch you... That was fun, but leech and we all got ban. Also were kicks: of course for tk; tk guy from team and run into group of team was funny, (all what I named funny, was just for time. Now I have another point of view about this) not funny were reports, which guys wrote to site. And when one of them saw me, all other reports worked too and I got ban. I had another game: crush team stuff. They became angry and tried to tk me... (120)
Then this deadly week come. I was banned, and had to write essay. And movie, which I saw 1.5 year ago. It all changed me back, to my first position. I didn’t lose skills, but I changed. I am ready to pay. I just ask you: believe me and give me a new chance.(__>20)
(500) By the way my nick now montaskier.

I cant write more! I cant just say sorry and may good luck to you and me. =((
Please unban me...

Offline BLADEMAN

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unban request
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 08:05:09 am »
 :o
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 11:15:03 am by BLADEMAN »