Author Topic: [BAN] FuckYou_Sperm  (Read 832 times)

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
[BAN] FuckYou_Sperm
« on: May 01, 2013, 05:45:33 pm »
I'd like to point out the case of this particular fellow for multiple reasons.
The first one, quite obvious, is the name.
Second one is trashtalking.
Thrid one is delaying, so that everyone may see his name...
Last one is racism.

The sole presence of that person on the EU1 server is a pain. Horrible attitude.
Screenshots were taken yesterday and today.

His usual self :

Delaying/Running away :

Delaying/Afk :

Racism,  incitation to hate :

I don't think he even does all that to be "funny", he's just being purposefully rude. A little break, to help him think over, and a name change would hopefully be a good thing.

Edit :
Started typing/uploading pictures yesterday. Now, he seems to behave a bit more. Still, name change could be appreciated.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Re: [BAN] FuckYou_Sperm
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 05:49:57 pm »
he is actually a really nice guy,  I guess just being "in character" on this alt ^^
also quite a good player,  he should be able to take on a few guys at rounds end if his char is leveled up.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 06:03:59 pm »
poor phase..

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 06:08:55 pm »
How can those screenshots proove, he was delaying? In those screenshots always another guy is alive, so people are not waiting for "FuckYou". And in the second situation, he's still aiming. That's not prooving he's afk either.

He might be spamming shit and is annoying, but there are so many people that do it similar. People are raging after each death, spam "fuck", "this is bullshit" after each death and will never be banned, obviously.

Mute him and be done with it.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 06:18:39 pm by Miwiw99 »
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Alexander_TheGreat_

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
  • Please, its just a Phase in my life
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar(F)union
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 06:17:02 pm »
Comment:

My name was accepted by admins, so..Fuckyou

"His usual himself"
he was being useless, he didn't help me -> useless

For the "fuck you" Part

Dave was mad, which ment he will get a bad reputation, so i would just spam the chat, to "overwrite" his chat and raging.

"delaying run away"
i was not the last one alive 14 enemies vs 2 teammates. I fought him afterwards and died. Didn't run further.

"Delaying AFK"
i was pretending to use the ½ key to look around the corner, you surely twisted the picture to look like i was leeching, some guy came from behind and i shot him.

"racsim"
If you really believe that is racist, i didn't do it with evil intention, and beside no one took me seriously. Im not korean, im not polish, and i like kinda talk to Hetman, calling me racist is "why are u having a polish friend then?"

You twisted things to get me banned, i dont know you, and i dont know why you do this to me, but after all...FUCK YOU...You such a maddy, why u have to be mad, its only a game.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 06:23:42 pm by Alexander_TheGreat_ »
I never join a clan twice, I am the most loyal player ever
I am asian I am strong
I am a Kalmar for these 2 weeks
I am cute, I am sexy
I am Phase!

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 06:23:24 pm »
ups
I am asian I am strong
I am cute, I am sexy
I am Phase!

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 07:12:44 pm »
Comment:

My name was accepted by admins, so..Fuckyou

So it's a name change, not a character creation ? Because in the latest, admins have no say.
And if it's the first, then that admin should let others valid names.
And... stop being rude please.

"His usual himself"
he was being useless, he didn't help me -> useless

Oh. Guess you should play alone, since no one can match you. Why not singleplayer ?

For the "fuck you" Part
Dave was mad, which ment he will get a bad reputation, so i would just spam the chat, to "overwrite" his chat and raging.

Oh. Chat spam is a better reason then. My bad.
No seriously, let him defend himself, or tell him to shush on TS, i see no valid reason to spamming "fuck you" in chat, to "cover" what one of your teammates is raging about.

"delaying run away"
i was not the last one alive 14 enemies vs 2 teammates. I fought him afterwards and died. Didn't run further.

So if there's two range running away, then it's okay, because neither of them is the last one ?
You ran awaty quite a bit. Mister tincan got bored, stopped. You continue fleeing. Then stopped, reloaded. He then decided to go, you missed your shot, dueled a bit, got killed crushthrough. He was onto you, yet on the third screenshot, you have your crossbow taken out. And you can't outrun one guy that much. He stopped because it's boring chasing one guy. You just delayed the melee.

"Delaying AFK"
i was pretending to use the ½ key to look around the corner, you surely twisted the picture to look like i was leeching, some guy came from behind and i shot him.
How the hell can i "twist" a picture. First screenshot shows you in the wall. Of course, the possibility you were waiting for someone existed, so i took a second one showing there was no one there. And during that time, few seconds, you didn't move one bit.
Seems pretty much like being afk to me.
Could be wrong of course, i admit it. But after dieing and seeing that, i couldn't help taking screenies.

"racsim"
If you really believe that is racist, i didn't do it with evil intention, and beside no one took me seriously. Im not korean, im not polish, and i like kinda talk to Hetman, calling me racist is "why are u having a polish friend then?"
Without evil intentions, it's okay ? Great... I don't find such things a laughing matter, i'm sorry. It's not because it was directed to a polish friend (?) that you can include them in the sentence. Saying only "i hope koreans will bomb your house first" would have maybe been better, since it's personal. But in general, it's definitely not.
No one took you seriously. How do you know ? You know every player on the server well enough that you know they won't get offended by such behaviour ?

You twisted things to get me banned, i dont know you, and i dont know why you do this to me, but after all...FUCK YOU...You such a maddy, why u have to be mad, its only a game.

I don't know you either. It's no personal grudge or whatever, just a player seeing things he'd rather not see happening on the EU servers.
And looking at your answers, your attitude clearly deserves a little break.
It's a game. Doesn't mean you have to be rude while playing it.

What i see, is that you definitely don't regret the slightest bit all your sentences. All the "fuck you", "take my cum in your face", etc...
Wich is, after all, the primary reason of this ban request.
Can't you just play this game under a more "normal" name, without being rude ? A little Merc_Zephar or whatever, keeping quiet and playing the game ?
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2013, 09:27:33 pm »
So it's a name change, not a character creation ? Because in the latest, admins have no say.
And if it's the first, then that admin should let others valid names.
And... stop being rude please.

first name "FuckYou" namechange "FuckYou_Sperm"

Oh. Guess you should play alone, since no one can match you. Why not singleplayer ?

whether i play multiplayer or singleplayer not is none of your business, if someone doesn't know how to teamwork or help other guys, is more regarded as a useless player and leecher.

Oh. Chat spam is a better reason then. My bad.
No seriously, let him defend himself, or tell him to shush on TS, i see no valid reason to spamming "fuck you" in chat, to "cover" what one of your teammates is raging about.

You want to ban me for being rude...well again Fuck You :)

So if there's two range running away, then it's okay, because neither of them is the last one ?
You ran awaty quite a bit. Mister tincan got bored, stopped. You continue fleeing. Then stopped, reloaded. He then decided to go, you missed your shot, dueled a bit, got killed crushthrough. He was onto you, yet on the third screenshot, you have your crossbow taken out. And you can't outrun one guy that much. He stopped because it's boring chasing one guy. You just delayed the melee.

Exactly, you got it. Its like being horse archer, just on foot. I can run as much as i can until im the last one, since the first one died i shot once and engaed, its not like i reload and shoot again. Since this is how cRPG work out now, and you cant adept it, you are the one who should take a break from the game, why dont you give me your looms and totally leave? - Fuck you

Without evil intentions, it's okay ? Great... I don't find such things a laughing matter, i'm sorry. It's not because it was directed to a polish friend (?) that you can include them in the sentence. Saying only "i hope koreans will bomb your house first" would have maybe been better, since it's personal. But in general, it's definitely not.
No one took you seriously. How do you know ? You know every player on the server well enough that you know they won't get offended by such behaviour ?

So as long something is not funny in your eyes, its bullshit? people...telling panos he is greek and poor, people telling asians like me that i have a small penis - this is how cRPG works out, i wouldn't go directly after 1 person, cuz that would be bullying him

I don't know you either. It's no personal grudge or whatever, just a player seeing things he'd rather not see happening on the EU servers.
And looking at your answers, your attitude clearly deserves a little break.
It's a game. Doesn't mean you have to be rude while playing it.

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you fuck you, if you are a guy who cant stand different kind of personalities, you should play alone, again just give me your looms - fuck you.
Are you sure that i didn't shoot you and said "fuck you" did u get offended or something, you are such a jerk, i dont even wanna discuss with you anymore, i rather wait for an admin to decide this.
I dont even get why you fucking care, not even the polish guys care, so tell me, you said earlier Dave should defend himself, why the heck cant they? fuck you, doubbel morale, i hope Kim Yong Un bomb your whatever country.

What i see, is that you definitely don't regret the slightest bit all your sentences. All the "fuck you", "take my cum in your face", etc...
Wich is, after all, the primary reason of this ban request.
Can't you just play this game under a more "normal" name, without being rude ? A little Merc_Zephar or whatever, keeping quiet and playing the game ?
I am asian I am strong
I am cute, I am sexy
I am Phase!

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2013, 09:30:42 pm »
You dont get that cRPG, is basically a Role-Playing-Game. Im "FuckYou", what do i say -> fuckyou. You like me? -> okay fuck you.
I would be suprised if you actually find 5 guys who got offended by me, yourself doesn't include. Just fucking jump off a roof, you fucking mugface. Jeez....

FuckYou saying:
Fuck you fuck you, i will sperm your face.
I am asian I am strong
I am cute, I am sexy
I am Phase!

Offline Lies

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2013, 12:51:35 am »
phasepalm
pewpew

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2013, 02:07:11 am »
Stop Spamming BAN Threads..

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2013, 08:42:40 am »
Stop Spamming BAN Threads..

Thanks Saxon.

Phase banned for one day for chat abuse. Can't see him delaying on your screenshots.