Author Topic: Defend Justice! Unban Rubes!  (Read 365 times)

Offline HeraldOfTheGOBBLINKING

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: REALM OF THE GOBBLING KING
  • Game nicks: Rubes, Oxycontin4All, Wilson_of_Gamehendge
Defend Justice! Unban Rubes!
« on: April 24, 2013, 09:59:59 pm »
So I was just playing on NA_1 minding my own and abiding by the rules as I always do, when out of nowhere Blackrose_Sgt_Kaoklai says "Ban Rubes" and starts a ban poll. Now this was the first round of the map, I didn't teamwound or team kill anybody. I didn't even say a word throughout the round. Check the logs.

Now I can take a joke as most of you know, and I like to joke around on occasion, but this blatant abuse of the ban polls is bullshit.

In addition to being unbanned since I didn't do anything. I'd also like justice to be done and see Kaoklai either deep throat my little rube, or be given a timeout. I'll let the admins decide which one is more fair. Heres a screenshot (hopefully I did it right) visitors can't see pics , please register or login

In the screenshot Nai_Muhinyi is talking about the polls being up and making a poll for Giggleknight. Then out of nowhere Kaoklai puts up a poll to ban me..

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
Re: Defend Justice! Unban Rubes!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 10:18:53 pm »
I didn't teamwound or team kill anybody
I find that hard to believe.

On a more serious note, AFAIK poll bans can't be undone by the admins. But they are only 1/2 an hour to an hour.

PS: Don't ban koaklai.

Offline HeraldOfTheGOBBLINKING

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: REALM OF THE GOBBLING KING
  • Game nicks: Rubes, Oxycontin4All, Wilson_of_Gamehendge
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 10:23:04 pm »
I find that hard to believe.

On a more serious note, AFAIK poll bans can't be undone by the admins. But they are only 1/2 an hour to an hour.

PS: Don't ban koaklai.
Its the truth! and only a half hour? I was told it was like an 11 hour ban? If its only half an hour, forget it.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 10:33:04 pm »
Its the truth! and only a half hour? I was told it was like an 11 hour ban? If its only half an hour, forget it.

Curses! Because of your willingness to close the unban/ban request my lifelong dream of banning Kaoklai must be postponed...for now.

Locking thread, since yes ban polls are locked at 1 hour IIRC.  (but seriously Kaoklai this one looks like poll abuse, consider yourself fortunate Rubes seems easy going about this)
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345