Author Topic: Banner bug  (Read 417 times)

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
Banner bug
« on: April 22, 2013, 09:46:11 am »
Description of c-rpg.net website:
The clan has the right to use the exclusive banner G1-7 until 06.05.2013 17:00:05 (14 days, 7 hours and 16 minutes left). A few days before it expires an auction will appear. If a member wins the auction the clan can use the exclusive banner for another 60 days.

Everything looks fine on webpage (the file is loaded and shown correctly on website).

But in game we have a brown lion. Help please we cannot fight without it :(

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: Banner bug
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 10:42:06 am »
This is affecting a couple of clans I think, I know for a fact that semen storms banner is the sword brothers banner instead of the one they just bought the slot for and designed. I also think it is effecting that clan with the tree house banner, not 100% sure on that though.

There are two possibilities here as I see it. And I speak with only the authority of a observer.

One: Cmp has decided that to avoid people raging about the banners they have had had for months being taken down in a purge with vague guidelines all banners must now be cleared before actually being uploaded. Which would be good, still limits creative freedom, but if it is updated consistently it ought to work a bit better than a purge every once in a while that pisses almost everyone off.

Two: It's a bug. It'll get fixed, sooner or later.

Edit: http://forum.meleegaming.com/crpg-technical-problems/clan-banner-wont-update/

Seems to be the same problem.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 10:46:36 am by Sparvico »
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login