Author Topic: Ban Request - Arn_Magnusson  (Read 352 times)

Offline BadooN

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 4 wheel drive
  • Game nicks: Badoon, Barnabus Ballson
  • IRC nick: BadooN
Ban Request - Arn_Magnusson
« on: April 18, 2013, 01:52:19 am »
It sucks to have to make one of these things, but anyways Arn_Magnusson was (and probably still is) griefing defenders on siege by opening the gates on defense, then proceeding to walk in front of mine and my clan members swings to M us. Annoying rage chat from him as well.
(click to show/hide)
"LOL GATES OPEN RUSH"
(click to show/hide)

Give him a good time out, as you can see from his last comment he doesn't care about the game too much, but that doesn't mean he can ruin it for other players.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request - Arn_Magnusson
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 02:00:27 am »
As a defender on Siege we are already dealing with enough. Most of the time I am trying 40 times harder than I am on battle just to ensure that I have a 25 percent chance of getting a multiplier through valour or on the slimmest possibility that we win. The most disheartening to see is the gate open so early in the map, ESPECIALLY since it is a map where the gate IS VITAL to the offense. The spawn to gate distance is minimal and the attackers can spew forth like the scum they are. After someone magically was able to close the gates maybe a minute later he began intentionally getting in the way of people and talking about my mother. I could have polled to kick him but someone tried that (the round before he opened gate probably for another reason) and as always I instantly 2 any poll because I am trying to kill people and don't have time for that.

Please do something about this. My feelings are hurt and I am upset. I don't make ban threads ever or comment on them even when people are doing absolutely useless things, but we have enough problems on siege to be dealing with this level of immaturity.

I expect swift action against the accused as the evidence is unbiased and clearly present.

Sincerely,

Lord Esquire Doctor Lawyer Cikel

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Re: Ban Request - Arn_Magnusson
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 02:46:36 am »
Well as he said "Even if I got banned its not a loss"

7 day ban
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 02:52:18 am by Muki »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars