Author Topic: Unban Request  (Read 488 times)

Offline MrDeadiron

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: History's Greatest Heroes
Unban Request
« on: April 15, 2013, 03:00:58 am »
I was banned after being reported for "team killing". The situation as told by the original poster is both false and unruly.  I only reacted to how the Kotsd clan was acting towards myself.  We were both verbally assaulting each other so no blame should be held there.  One of the Kotsd intentionally and maliciously came forward and  struck me.  No Npcs were around and I was not wearing armor that could be mistaken for that of an Npc.  I chose to react to this assault upon my person by reacting in an equally aggressive manner so as to make clear that I would not let such a malicious act go unanswered.  These players had not only intentionally hit me but repeatedly killed me whenever I would spawn in an almost ritualistically practiced fashion leading me to believe that they had acted in this manner before.  I ask that my ban from Na 7 be lifted as the people who reported me are both liars and slanderers. 

Offline LordLargos

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (Lord,X-Champion)
  • Game nicks: Largos the Weaboo Wrangler, HoC Lord Largos
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 10:23:32 am »
Who are you? Also why you no ctrl m?
Well, this doesn't look good for you. Four team kills - definitely intentional, Appeared to be afk more than once in the video.Also kicking people off of walls is grieving! don't do it.... but ill let you off with a warning this time, only because I don't like largos anyway.

Offline MrDeadiron

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: History's Greatest Heroes
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 10:29:33 am »
My in game name is Rickar_of_Handsword.  Also I did ctrl + m and got him kicked once but he just came back and his two other friends started tking me with him so the ctrl+m just weren't fast enough.  I would stop to ctrl+m  but the repeated attacks were happening so fast that only a third of them would get reported by the time I would die.

Offline Hayroy

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Handsword
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 10:30:13 am »
I want to second that this incorrect ban be lifted from Deadiron's characters (Rickar_of_Handsword & TittsMcGee). While in game verbal disagreements can get out of hand Clan KOSD response of continuously killing him after respawn is the real problem here. Just because they where the first to post a request for ban doesn't mean they where the victims. This ban just seems more of aggression that should have ended with the round being taken to far. Team-killing happens in game it can't be stopped completely but when these grudges get taken to seriously things like "These players had not only intentionally hit me but repeatedly killed me whenever I would spawn in an almost ritualistically practiced fashion leading me to believe that they had acted in this manner before." happen. I'm not asking for a ban on the other clan or its player but just a lift on this improper ban.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 08:13:19 pm »
Nice story.

Thing is, when you got banned, it was because you walked up and killed another player right in front of me. That other player just happened to be an Admin on an alt, and they banned you with myself as a witness.

Your ban is up, so your tall tale is irrelevant at this point.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login