Author Topic: Lost My +1 Poleaxe bug report??  (Read 347 times)

Offline mentalcase

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Lost My +1 Poleaxe bug report??
« on: April 04, 2013, 11:33:29 am »
Hi, havent been playing crpg for a bit, but i heard there was some problems and that it was getting fixed or w/e, my friend had a problem with his accout his guy didnt have any of his gear but had different things like for example he had a katana but it gave him a nodotchi and other armour. Anyways he waited a couple days and it randomly got fixed and his stuff was back to normal, but when i logged back on to play with him after he got his items, i had lost my +1 Poleaxe, ive only retired once, pretty sure if you check the logs it would have said that i have retired. I would really appreciate the help becuase i know for sure i didnt sell it, didnt somehow delete it, or trade it i honestly do not know what happened to it  one time it was there the other it was not and its not like anyone else knows my account info, im stumpted. I would Love if you guys could help me out thank you for your time.

P.S
if this is the wrong threat i am so sorry, not on the forums all the time :(

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Re: Lost My +1 Poleaxe bug report??
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 11:57:17 am »
Hope you get some help with this. Always sucks when you lose something you worked hard for. Good luck.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline mentalcase

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Lost My +1 Poleaxe bug report??
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 05:24:41 am »
thanks