Author Topic: Siege Suggestions.  (Read 740 times)

Offline Virus

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Siege Suggestions.
« on: January 07, 2011, 12:35:54 am »
I played some siege for the first time with the new patch and just after a couple of maps I feel a few things could change.

-Respawn time set to 15sec, at the most 20sec.
-Both teams either have unlimited lives or each have a set amount, even if the D has 5 and Attackers have 8.  I understand attacking may die more just by archers at the start so give them some more lives to make up for that.
-If the lives don't change, make the rounds shorter.  This way the D stands more of a chance rather then holding out till the last minute every round and losing because either everyone ran out of lives or is stuck in a 30sec spawn.
-Alternate teams from attacking to defense every round.  That way everyone gets a chance to be attackers and defenders.

That's all I can think of right now, but those issues is what really jumped out to me.  Siege has always been attacker friendly but with the multiplyer it just pads their xp/gold.

Offline Ishar

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Mr Shitgrin
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ishar_III
Re: Siege Suggestions.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 12:46:37 am »
Were you playing on 12 or 6 minute servers? I assume the former, because at six minutes, defense is not only possible, but maybe even easier than attack.
"Also, thank you for reporting your own post." Mylet

Offline Virus

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 01:16:17 am »
Were you playing on 12 or 6 minute servers? I assume the former, because at six minutes, defense is not only possible, but maybe even easier than attack.

It was in the EU server with I think 12 minutes, I know it's more than 6.  I don't think I've played on the 6 minute one is that the NA server?  If it is, it never seems to have people in it.

Offline Ishar

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Mr Shitgrin
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ishar_III
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 01:48:23 am »
EU5 and EU6 are the six minute servers at the moment.
"Also, thank you for reporting your own post." Mylet