Author Topic: Ban request on Mushy_The_Savage_Fox  (Read 342 times)

Offline Jon Agony

• Count
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 34
    • View Profile
Ban request on Mushy_The_Savage_Fox
« on: April 03, 2013, 06:56:41 pm »
Hello gentlemen! I recently played on EU4 with some friends, and i accidently pushed down Huscarl_Halfblood and me and a guy blamed it on eatchother as a joke, and the "Sheriff" Came and talked to us. And when i was last alive,  next around they said that i killed her (The murderer is loose" when i was last alive, so i ran into different corners, and waited for them and killed one after another and kept on yelling "I'm Innocent". I see no rules against that so when it was over and i died, the next round people submitted a poll to kick me as being "Annoying, and dumb" First of all, you can mute me, that's easy! And second of all, yes i like to Roleplay, having fun etc, altough the poll got rejected and the round after this guy "Mushy_The_Savage_Fox" Shot me with his crossbow 2 times, we were alone with a couple of teammates, not a single enemy nearby and i report him and he shoots the killing bolt. That is teamkilling on purpose and what i could find i did nothing against the rules! I hope justice gets server. I can't take screenshots in my game but i did take photos of it with my phone! Do i need to upload them and how??
Thank you!

Best regards, Jon!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
Re: Ban request on Mushy_The_Savage_Fox
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 10:18:43 pm »
to screen, just press imp scrnn system or some key like this on keyboard, then, open photofiltre or other paint prog....open new file, paste (ctrl V) and you get the picture of screen...

then go on http://www.hostingpics.net/ and upload it...copy the link, paste it in thread...done =)
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Jon Agony

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 12:18:36 am »
to screen, just press imp scrnn system or some key like this on keyboard, then, open photofiltre or other paint prog....open new file, paste (ctrl V) and you get the picture of screen...

then go on http://www.hostingpics.net/ and upload it...copy the link, paste it in thread...done =)

... That's a nice cover for the website... :D But it's been a couple of hours and i can't replay what happened so :C WAIT! I CAN UPLOAD IT DIRECTLY FROM MY PHONE! GENIUUUSSS!

Offline Jon Agony

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 12:28:04 am »
I failed  :oops: