Author Topic: Banned for leeching  (Read 528 times)

Offline Thedric

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Banned for leeching
« on: March 31, 2013, 01:09:22 am »
So here I was playing after midnight (the only time my ping aint fucked up) on EU2. I was doing my usual thing (ranting&bitching at my team) while periodically going afk while waiting for map change. One time I come back only to discover I got kicked from server. Secure in the knowledge that my team could not have won and given me multi to exploit, I though: "oh well, I was bound to be kicked at some point". However when I try to reconnect I discover Ive been banned on all EU servers  :o. Im pretty sure it was Elmuri, since he was bothering me at the end of the previous round telling me to "move" (which i did per his instruction btw).

So I have some questions for whoever has the answers:

1) When is the ban ending?

2) Whats up your anus Elmuri? Ive been playing siege for god knows how long and the first time I go afk for longer than 1 round i get EU-banned? What. The. Fuck! Its not like I was naked hiding somewhere, I was standing in plain sight, wearing my usual stuff (armour&weapons worth 23k), so its not like I was making any fucking money! Why are you such a fucking dick all the time?

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
Re: Banned for leeching
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 01:11:57 am »
i remember the ban was for one day

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 01:12:14 am »
Your ban ends at 01.04.2013 01:35:39 CET, but I think we should extend it a little bit...  :rolleyes:

Offline Elmuri

• Marshall
  • Renown: 817
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elmuri and co
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 10:32:02 am »
Brilliant logic you got there. You intentionally break the rules even after I'm telling you to stop and it's just me being a dick.  :? A funny man also, since you moved 1 meter after I told you to.