Author Topic: Unban Wesley, unban Brock  (Read 512 times)

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
Unban Wesley, unban Brock
« on: March 28, 2013, 09:01:49 pm »
 Remnant Shadowren banned Brock for 48 hours today, (leeching) Apparently he was a leecher by running in and dieing. Which I never saw happen. 48 hours is pretty harsh. Considering Brock doesn't have a history. You gave him no warning. What if he kept getting shot and dieing really fast? Cut the ban hours down.

Shadow also banned me today, because I hit him multiple times. Although I did that to Dexxtaa yesterday and Dex did'nt do anything about it. I don't understand these admins. I figured Remnant was okay with it so I did it again for fun. Me and Dexx get along but I thought admins are not bias. My ban is 48 hours. Cut it down as well.

Thanks.

Edit: Unban me from Na3 so I can play the strat battles.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 09:06:46 pm by Wesleysnipes »
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • Renown: 185
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ulfson
  • IRC nick: Ulfson
Re: Unban Wesley, unban Brock
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 09:28:52 pm »
Most admins are biased, its just the way this community works, most of them are fairly lenient...but this seems to be the case with some admins, they are ALL POWERFUL.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 09:39:53 pm »
2 things.

First of all brock does have a history of leeching, I've warned, kicked, and banned him for it before.

2nd dicking around with an admin you know is one thing, but teamkilling an admin that you just badmouthed cause he banned your friend is a completely separate issue.  That was way over the line and you know it buddy.  Considering you have a recent history of Tking bans, a 2 day timeout is quite light.

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • Renown: 185
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ulfson
  • IRC nick: Ulfson
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 09:44:55 pm »
I guess I don't know the whole story, so makes sense on the ban.

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 10:26:47 pm »
2 things.

First of all brock does have a history of leeching, I've warned, kicked, and banned him for it before.

2nd dicking around with an admin you know is one thing, but teamkilling an admin that you just badmouthed cause he banned your friend is a completely separate issue.  That was way over the line and you know it buddy.  Considering you have a recent history of Tking bans, a 2 day timeout is quite light.

This sums it up. Ty Ganner

Locking thread.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Away with you, vile beggar.