Author Topic: HUGE CARAVAN free for ALL  (Read 400 times)

Offline SoA_Sir_ODHarry

• Baron
  • Renown: 134
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ODharry
HUGE CARAVAN free for ALL
« on: March 29, 2013, 10:04:53 am »
+6
This is my Dream/Vision...:

Concept
-Creating a Caravan with a straight Route at the Strat Map.
-Caravan consists of Independants and small/new/wiped Clans
-established Factions use the Caravan and dedicate Fiefs for it.

Proposals
-Starting Help in Strategus for new Players and Clans!!!
-add a Reason too play Strategus for Pub Players!
-creating steady Theme Battels!
-add an economical Dynamic too Strategus
-spread Luv
-establish this!!! http://forum.meleegaming.com/strategus-general-discussion/strategus-enhancer/
 (especially the contract Feature.....

Creating a Caravan with a straight Route at the Strat Map.

This Caravan runs The same steady Route at a steady Speed  Month for Month ,so its easy too find and and too make Deals with it.After some Time and with enuff Participants it will be like a Game Dynamic created by the Players theirself.It will attract peopel too join the Caravan because its somewhat offer an steady Income and an Alternative too being a Vassal of a big established Faction.For the Beginning it should be possibel too do this with all the Free trade Fiefs NA/EU that already open.The Bigger the Thing grows the bigger the possibel Options will grow.Eventually the Factions will accept it and open Fiefs for it as they will benefit of it aswell.

The Caravan consists of Independants and small/new/wiped Clans

Well its ment too be an Anchor for all those Guys.Thats also the Reason why its potential Force couldnt be aboozed.Other than a steady Trade Route/Income theres nothing why the Particpants bounded too each other.It would be more like a Defence Pact of the Members and a Non agression Pact too the Fief holding Factions.

Factions use the Caravan and dedicate Fiefs for it
IF the Caravan runned succesfully and steadily,the Factions with Fiefs will be interested in it.They will use the Caravan too move Goods and Equipment , they will buy Troops and so welcome this Caravan in their Lands.Thats how the Options raise and Fiefs will be opened for the Caravan!.

Starting Help in Strategus for new Players and Clans
Thats what it is and also what is the main proposal of the Caravan.It will be an mobile Trade Hub and so attract all kind of Players.With a well known Caravan/Faction everyone who offically travel with it ,will benefit of it.Once the Strat Enchancer is fully operational it will create mass amounts of all kind of Contracts and so an cRPG gold Source for Pub players
aswell.Connected with Theme Battels(XP Source) that paid of Donations of the Caravan Members it also will attract more Players too Strat ,maybe they will stay for more...
Also it can be a Starting Point for Clans.For Exampel:
(click to show/hide)
As long as u an offical Part of the Caravan u would have the Benefits like:

-save Route too make Gold
-not getting attacked at the Map while u stand no Chance
-Roster Support
-participate in Theme Battels for XP.
-earn some respect as Merc,trader,etc
-learn too play Strategus

Add an economical Dynamic too Strategus
Well once it run it will heavinly influence Strategus as it consumes and move Goods and Equipment.When Independants and smaller Clans no longer are on their own their Worth will heavinly increase.As they now have an Alternative too being a Vassal and more Options too follow their own Aims at Strategus.They nomore will be the meaningless Dots at the Map as they form the Caravan and somewhat form a Faction while not 8-).

greetz OD
Crob: i'm in duel tryin to not be shit
Crob: now i'm running round eu2 with a dagger

JOIN The Horde NAO
       http://steamcommunity.com/groups/F-POC

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
Re: HUGE CARAVAN free for ALL
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 11:07:28 am »
+2
until the main income of big fractions is gold from selling goods any neutral caravan will be raped.  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 11:59:10 am »
its a nice  idea (i am doing something similar on a one man scale),  but there is no room for this during war times,  unless a few more factions next to the mercs open a few more fiefs to open trade.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SoA_Sir_ODHarry

• Baron
  • Renown: 134
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ODharry
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 03:43:01 pm »
well u gotta start somewhere and use what u got i guess.
but as long "Indpendants" not act togehter somehow nothing will change....
Crob: i'm in duel tryin to not be shit
Crob: now i'm running round eu2 with a dagger

JOIN The Horde NAO
       http://steamcommunity.com/groups/F-POC