Author Topic: ]EU[ Gravoth  (Read 6326 times)

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
Re: ]EU[ Gravoth
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2016, 04:46:52 pm »
Ive mentioned earlier that i dont have the daytime thing anymore, as for the thing displaying my damage dealt, its so minor the only reason i can understand someone disliking me using it is if they are disliking me as a person before, aka, bias. It affects nothing in the fights, it only helps me get info on how builds work, what the damage outputs are etc. I guess you can think its usable in a duel, estimating what % the enemy has left after a hit, but theres no time to do that.

On the other hand, it should be introduced to every player, like it once was. Never understood why it got removed.
You got feedback from me instead of another plus bait gif, after all it is feedback thread.
If that feature should be or not should be option for everyone is out of the topic now, the point is you as admin should follow the rules and be example and do not gain any ege over others at all.
It is simple matter of principles and If You admin have problems to understand that in my very opinion you should not be one.

Instead of that you just use your own argumentation as explanation why use that feature and yes I don't like you, mainly because of your attitude on that matter.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2016, 04:51:24 pm »
Stop derailing this thread.

Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2016, 06:24:06 pm »
You got feedback from me instead of another plus bait gif, after all it is feedback thread.
If that feature should be or not should be option for everyone is out of the topic now, the point is you as admin should follow the rules and be example and do not gain any ege over others at all.
It is simple matter of principles and If You admin have problems to understand that in my very opinion you should not be one.

Instead of that you just use your own argumentation as explanation why use that feature and yes I don't like you, mainly because of your attitude on that matter.

Fair enough, if thats the way you choose to look at it then i accept that. As an admin it comes with certain abilities, like kicking people mid round for brocoding etc, which can also be seen as an edge depending on how its used. If thats what you want to believe then by all means do so, i can see where you are coming from definitely.

On the topic of using the damage displayer, i believe ive mentioned it, but i simply use it to see how viable builds are, you may or may not be aware but im quite the active balance discusser on the side of adminning, allthough im not directly an item advisor i do very much like to look into the usefullness of builds, and i like to see myself as less biased than most when it comes to different classes in this game. I can assure you that the damage displayer does nothing directly to help me win rounds, its simply statistics, to help me argue points in order to not see every single build nerfed into the ground. And neither do i want classes/builds to be buffed when they clearly work better than most.

On the topic of my attitude, well, thats just the general attitude of crpg players now. Such an old mod, not many people are serious about anything anymore, in the end, thats more enjoyable (imho). I see this duty more as a kindergarten teacher, rather than some serious mmo admin. We all know eachother well enough at this point anyways, im just here to stop other from stealing eachothers toys and causing too much mischief.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2016, 02:21:58 am »
+1
Stone soup best soup

Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA