Author Topic: Successful Liberation of Fimbulvetr lands  (Read 4798 times)

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
Re: Successful Liberation of Fimbulvetr lands
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2013, 04:37:26 pm »
Aztek are you retarded? I gave a shout out to FCC in the OP, who is denying we are working together?

You're the geniuses who attacked us even though you were already at war with FCC, what did you expect? They also just pulled out of the desert due to frustration of Ahmerrad incident so they were completely free to send an expeditionary force to join the fighting on our front. So again great foresight to not see this coming when you decided to make your little backstab on us.

And yes we pulled back for a couple of weeks, we had just done a major campaign (for us) and had lost a lot of troops against the 10k force LCO sent up, when a major power (you) backstabbed us, no shit we pulled back to regroup we were geniunely concerned our major castles and city were in danger. We were also still integrating our operations of the relatively recent merger of Ravens/Frisia/Dracul, and then had to deal with the Astralis and Chinese attacks.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2013, 05:16:37 pm »
Aztek are you retarded? I gave a shout out to FCC in the OP, who is denying we are working together?

You're the geniuses who attacked us even though you were already at war with FCC, what did you expect? They also just pulled out of the desert due to frustration of Ahmerrad incident so they were completely free to send an expeditionary force to join the fighting on our front. So again great foresight to not see this coming when you decided to make your little backstab on us.

And yes we pulled back for a couple of weeks, we had just done a major campaign (for us) and had lost a lot of troops against the 10k force LCO sent up, when a major power (you) backstabbed us, no shit we pulled back to regroup we were geniunely concerned our major castles and city were in danger. We were also still integrating our operations of the relatively recent merger of Ravens/Frisia/Dracul, and then had to deal with the Astralis and Chinese attacks.
Who cares? it is a game, don't take it personal.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2013, 10:47:05 pm »
You guys really do need to relax, I never insinuated you were trying to hide working with FCC, just pointed out only after the FCC was around to help you did your members start acting all cocky. Wasn't too long ago we made it clear we knew we were going against the odds by retaking our original villages from the beginning of strat, we said clearly we knew it was only a matter of time until FCC came back and knew your history was to follow suite and with the way NH were towards us and being so friendly with fcc and tkov it was the logical choice to a certain outcome. That is a large difference between our two factions, we knew we had the odds against us and that we would lose in the long run with all the other alliances against us, we simple did not care enough about bragging rights and wanted to go on the offensive until the mega coalition came for us. You call it strategically stupid, but we rather smack someone who jumped on our back while down rather than turtle and wait for them to do it again.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2013, 11:04:22 pm »
+3
You guys really do need to relax, I never insinuated you were trying to hide working with FCC, just pointed out only after the FCC was around to help you did your members start acting all cocky. Wasn't too long ago we made it clear we knew we were going against the odds by retaking our original villages from the beginning of strat, we said clearly we knew it was only a matter of time until FCC came back and knew your history was to follow suite and with the way NH were towards us and being so friendly with fcc and tkov it was the logical choice to a certain outcome. That is a large difference between our two factions, we knew we had the odds against us and that we would lose in the long run with all the other alliances against us, we simple did not care enough about bragging rights and wanted to go on the offensive until the mega coalition came for us. You call it strategically stupid, but we rather smack someone who jumped on our back while down rather than turtle and wait for them to do it again.

This is why they are annoyed. You say you went in as underdogs knowing that the big bad FCC would beat you up. Fimbl beat you up with some help from FCC, but you were attacking fimbl who had already been fighting LCO and HP and you had astralis and later heaveny kingdom (coordinated or not) sending a lot of troops against fimbl as well. I don't see how you can think you were outnumbered or underdogs when launching that attack.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2013, 11:59:01 pm »
+2
Aztek, the problem with what you're asserting as the status of how things are is that you are acting like you are going against the odds by fighting Fimbulvetr and saying things like "we knew we would lose in the long run with all the other alliances against us", but the real status of this situation is that you are losing to Filmbulvetr alone. FCC has hardly done anything against you in the recent conflicts. Are you suggesting that ONE FCC army launching a broken attack on a village is the reason you're losing? Maybe it's the fact that the last 7 out of 8 major battles you have fought, you have lost (and lost quite hard in each of them) solely to Frisia/Ravens/Dracul? Have you considered that?

Stop playing the underdog. You're a member of a mega-alliance too, whether you want to acknowledge that or not.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2013, 12:37:46 am »
LoL, yet again let me state I don't care about who the underdog is, only thing I was pointing out was how fimblah went from quiet to loud only after FCC showed up. You guys are taking this way to seriously.

Fimblah is whooping our asses, we are horrible players, etc etc. let's just go back to having some fights on na3 shall we?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2013, 12:46:38 am »
LoL, yet again let me state I don't care about who the underdog is, only thing I was pointing out was how fimblah went from quiet to loud only after FCC showed up. You guys are taking this way to seriously.

Fimblah is whooping our asses, we are horrible players, etc etc. let's just go back to having some fights on na3 shall we?

I think maybe you are just confusing the timing of when they had recovered enough from heavenly kingdom, semenstorm, astralis, and occitan assaulting them to actually go on the offensive with you just happened to be around the same time you wasted 2 armies controlled by your 2 fief owners in the area attacking FCC guys who had been attacking a caravan unrelated to you and your clan, which left you vulnerable.  We have only initiated 1 attack in this area as far as i can tell.  Any success against hospitallers really has been fimbrulvetyr and not us (though we do like mercing for them).
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2013, 12:48:23 am »
Can you guys just me the credit for everything already?
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2013, 01:05:31 am »
Aztek if you ever think there is a time that Frisians are afraid to act confidently and cocky then you don't know us players at all. You must have never seen me play.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2013, 01:27:29 am »
+1
Aztek if you ever think there is a time that Frisians are afraid to act confidently and cocky then you don't know us players at all. You must have never seen me play.
lol post some more battles of yourself in this thread it needs it.   :P

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2013, 01:37:15 am »
My point was that I will talk shit whenever I want and act boldly even if I know I will lose.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2013, 01:39:32 am »
My point was that I will talk shit whenever I want and act boldly even if I know I will lose.
My point is long live NH.  :mrgreen: