Thoughts?

xbow bolts need to be buffed up to 13p
16 (55.2%)
xbow bolts should cap at 10p
5 (17.2%)
xbow bolts should cap at 8p and just add more bolts
8 (27.6%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: nerff xbow bolts  (Read 2456 times)

Offline Nemeth

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nemeth
  • IRC nick: Nemeth
Re: nerff xbow bolts
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2011, 01:20:58 pm »
   3 points in wm at lvl 30 =  381wpf which equal about 100wpf in 2 weapon modes.
When you throw you need PT and u can use the extra pt for other weapons like you can with WM. Also you cant head shot a man with throwing untill u get like 5pt(skill head shots not random or lucky),
Plus this isnt a throwing thread. Im just saying xbows were buffed and it is not needed
   xbows are laughable? i recked people with my light xbow, it pwns any xbow user and non sheild user. One can even kick-shot which makes it so op
The xbow isnt a pure weapon and that whats wrong with it... the fact you can get so much power for little to no trade off is just bs.
people say IT WASNT NERFF but indeed it was Buffed, idk how one cant see the facts....
all weapons take up 2 slots and all weapons went down in damg....YET xbow bolts and xbows them selfs got BUFFED. One can deal 13p instead of the 10p form befor
IT WENT UP IN DAMG... is that a nerff?
anyways idk how u can rage about throwing so dam much, cry that 65p or w/e is op, that throwing lances need a nerff cuz they can 1 shot you. when the thrower waste all his skill points and wpf to throw it, pluse throwing only had 8 shots
yet you are like durrr xbows are fine... they deal 97p and dont cost skill points or wpf... durr thats fair... i really dont get it... did you know throwing lances have about the worste aim in the game.... even the sniper xbow has better aim at 0wpf, yet u pick at my post to other people and not the ones i post to you.

I use xbows, and i find it unfair that bows and throwing are bashed yet xbows are seen as fine. I know u cant pump up there damg like you can with pt/pd, but they shouldnt 1 shot you...
97p is just to much damg for a truely skill less weapon
I just want the damg to be toned down a little on the top teir xbows, or at lest make them cost skill points
maybe adding xbow skill is a good idea, maybe a small payment, like 0-4
4skill points to deal 97p seems fair... i dont want xbow bashed like throwing was... throwing is now 90% crap...  i dont want that for xbows but i dont want them to be buffed anymore
anyways i dont want you to think i hate you, i enjoy playing with u and hearing your thoughts, but  i just dont understand you on this matter

96p is triple hierloomed xbow and bolts. Only dedicated xbowers waste 6 generations to get that. So why is it that other dedicated range class can hit hard, but dedicated xbower can't?

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: nerff xbow bolts
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2011, 02:10:43 pm »

96p is triple hierloomed xbow and bolts. Only dedicated xbowers waste 6 generations to get that. So why is it that other dedicated range class can hit hard, but dedicated xbower can't?
what other class hits hard for free
throwing dosnt hit hard at all anymore, what ur 1 lance is gonna hit hard lol good luck with that, have fun wasting 9pt to only hit a bowmen with 40amor only to see him still alive
oh maybe bows can hit hard? ya they can but have fun wasting tons of points into pd.. again takes 9pd or so to 2 shot people...
or just use a xbow, takes 2 shots at most, and its free... is that fair?
every class should hit hard, but it should never be free :rolleyes: