Author Topic: You have 30 seconds to prove you are not a Leecher....  (Read 3779 times)

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
Re: You have 30 seconds to prove you are not a Leecher....
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2011, 11:44:18 am »
There should be a limit on how often you can use the report "feature" on a single target.

more like during a round how many times total :D or on map, or something...

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2011, 07:59:42 pm »
If you get reported as a leecher and get killed , you can't press "m" , therefor you get kicked, lost your multiplier and the "****" who did it gets +1x multiplier

That needs to be fixed. I've seen people doing it in a fight, wishing to do "qml" and give the final blow without leaving time for the person to press "m" .. or on siege people do it to defenders all the time and if they die , the respawn time is greater than the 30 seconds delay to press "m" ...

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2011, 09:06:13 am »
If you get reported as a leecher and get killed , you can't press "m" , therefor you get kicked, lost your multiplier and the "****" who did it gets +1x multiplier

That needs to be fixed. I've seen people doing it in a fight, wishing to do "qml" and give the final blow without leaving time for the person to press "m" .. or on siege people do it to defenders all the time and if they die , the respawn time is greater than the 30 seconds delay to press "m" ...

lol, that is sick...please, remove the feature for once, its making more harm than good.