Author Topic: UNBAN REQUEST - CAP  (Read 573 times)

Offline cap

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 9
    • View Profile
UNBAN REQUEST - CAP
« on: March 08, 2013, 10:41:27 pm »
Check the logs.  After being teamwounded and team killed by numerous archers (whom I didn't report, as those people apologized), I make a general statement asking them not to shoot near me.  The person who requested I be banned teamkills me after bitching about my request.  As I said, check the logs and see that I was teamkilled on purpose.

I teamkilled him once, after that.

I'd also request that he be banned for misrepresenting what happened in an attempt to get me banned:

"20-30 minutes before this incident" = false
"When I accidentally hit him once" = false
"Then I felt we were even, and I was done." = false
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 11:11:09 pm by cap »

Offline cap

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 9
    • View Profile
Re: UNBAN REQUEST - CAP
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 05:52:45 pm »
I get banned within 1.5hrs of request, but I don't get a timely response on my request to unban?   :rolleyes:

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: UNBAN REQUEST - CAP
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 07:23:16 pm »
Start of the incidents

[09:35:40] teamkill,Cap,HoC_Duchess_Karathros,ranged,Masterwork Arbalest,Steel Bolts,hb_thorax
[09:35:40] msg,HoC_Duchess_Karathros team-killed Cap
[09:35:43] kill,Weaboo,Phoenix_ZeSharpe,melee,Paramerion,hb_abdomen

TKed you at the end of the round

Very next round, supporting karas story that you got him killed by shield bashing him into enemies.

[09:37:03] chat,,HoC_Duchess_Karathros,team,hey cap
[09:37:04] chat,,HoC_Duchess_Karathros,team,stop
[09:37:07] chat,,HoC_Duchess_Karathros,team,you will get me killed
[09:37:08] msg,HoC_Duchess_Karathros reported Cap for teamwounding. Penalty: [1/5]
[09:37:08] kill,OotWS_Elder_Luker,Sea Raider,ranged,Long Bow,Barbed Arrows,hb_head
[09:37:19] kill,HoC_Duchess_Karathros,Sea Raider,melee,Nordic Short Sword,hb_spine

You then kill him AGAIN

[09:39:23] msg,Cap team-killed HoC_Duchess_Karathros
[09:39:23] msg,HoC_Duchess_Karathros reported Cap for teamwounding. Penalty: [2/5]

You did not M report him for ANY teamwounds other than the TK at the end of the round which supports HIS story.   Thats not even addressing the screenshots of you letting the virgin die (leeching) that cannot be verified through logs but look pretty convincing by themselves.  Your ban will stand, especially after making me look through the DTV logs.

As for banning kara, no.  Kara that TK was a little questionable coming BEFORE the round ended, even though it was only 3 seconds before the round ended.  Do not teamkill BEFORE the round ends, you are hereby warned.