Author Topic: unban Prince_edmund_the_bro  (Read 688 times)

Offline Jens_Langkniv

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
unban Prince_edmund_the_bro
« on: March 02, 2013, 02:53:06 pm »
hello im prince edmund the bro and i was banned for defending myself against a tw'er yes i retaliated and killed the guy and was banned like 2 seconds later not asked to explain myself or anything so i dont even know who banned me, anyway if i cant kill a retarded grey who tw me in selfdefence when you guys almost never ban people that tw and tries to kill people unless its like exesive tking and tw, so what im saying is unban me or dont i dont care anymore i did 1 tk and get banned and it was selfdefence and got no chance to explain what was happening that sums it up and i would do it again cauz griefers are cut to big a slack here!
BEEERRRR

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: unban Prince_edmund_the_bro
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 03:23:27 pm »
Can't find an active ban for Prince_Edmund_the_Bro. What was the name of your character?

Also what Warlord said...

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 04:31:44 pm »
[...] so what im saying is unban me or dont i dont care anymore [...]
Threatening to quit the mod, are we?

Yeah, that's really gonna make an impression.

Also, retaliation gets you always banned when witnessed by an admin. Just deal with it.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Jens_Langkniv

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 06:15:07 pm »
im not threatening to quit the mod im simply stating the griefers have it to easy and my charektes i was on when banned was Lady_Amelia_The_Foxy and i didnt return the hits untill he th me 10 times with punches and kicks and wearing light armor as i am i had lost 25% health at that point and i only kicked him to let him know yes i know he is there and yes im not afk just waiting for the siege tower to get to the wall, but then he continues and i pull out my axe and hit him 1 time to let him know now you gone to far mate, the he pulls out his axe and hits my shield 3 times so its nearly broken, and i get angry at him and kills him thats it.

also its like 6 hous ago now and is it normal to have such a long ban for 1 tk? and if he witnesed the tk the admin he must have seen the guy griefing me also why wasnt he banned then? just curious
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 06:18:59 pm by Jens_Langkniv »
BEEERRRR

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 06:32:07 pm »
i recently started adminning on the crpg DTV server, before i thought 'why dont admins see this? and why dont they see that?' but believe me, its not that easy. You might see something, but you cant just punish someone, admins dont have an easy job.
Why dont you report teamwounders to an admin and why dont you take screens? if you dont, dont come here to rant about how bad admins do their job. help them and they can help you.

Offline Elmuri

• Marshall
  • Renown: 817
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elmuri and co
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2013, 06:41:31 pm »
You were banned by PTX, and your unban will be on 03.03.2013 14:45:49. I was also there, but on the other team so didnt see what happened, but your score went quickly to -25 or something like that, which means you teamhit a lot.

Offline Jens_Langkniv

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 08:11:09 pm »
i recently started adminning on the crpg DTV server, before i thought 'why dont admins see this? and why dont they see that?' but believe me, its not that easy. You might see something, but you cant just punish someone, admins dont have an easy job.
Why dont you report teamwounders to an admin and why dont you take screens? if you dont, dont come here to rant about how bad admins do their job. help them and they can help you.
okay and ive never said that you admins do a bad job, you have to let people say how they see the situation actually usaly i like how you admins do your job most of the time im just not here i in that situation, and ill try to remember to take screen, but i usaly forget in the situation untill its to late, and ya my score went down fast only reason his didnt was that i blocked his swings most of them....but ill remember to just let him tk me next time it happens and try to remember to screen it, but its a natural instink to hit someone back that hits you so im not saying sorry for that, and i will probaly do it again without thinking about it so.......

also no rules you said it you cant just punish someone thats why im annoyid being banned instantly without any sort of questening
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 08:16:06 pm by Jens_Langkniv »
BEEERRRR

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2013, 12:41:09 am »
You were banned by me. I ascended the siege tower, only to find you going completely apeshit on your teammates. Doesn't matter if you were revenge-TWing or not, that was very intentional teamattacking you were doing. I would have warned or stopped you otherwise at 1st or 2nd teamhit, but it was a tad late for that.

The ban is short, anyway, take a long breath.

Offline Jens_Langkniv

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2013, 02:33:36 pm »
true 12 min to go now:)
BEEERRRR