Author Topic: Generation Experience Bonus Got Nerfed Into The Ground  (Read 2547 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Generation Experience Bonus Got Nerfed Into The Ground
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2011, 09:31:33 am »
Based on what others have written, there does seem a very desirable solution of just making base xp 2000 and removing all the generation xp bonuses.  Most desirable because no one is really nerfed (even gen 12+ are better off then the current patch) and the feeling of grind is significantly curtailed for new players and getting to level 31 is still enough of a grind comapred to 30 that heirlooms are not going to proliferate, especially since retiring has far fewer advantages (heirloom buffs all nerfed and no xp gain).
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline NuberT

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: NuberT_HRE
  • IRC nick: NuberT_HRE
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2011, 10:26:17 am »
With the current system we will have 75% lvl 30-34 chars  in 2 months and the game will feel like native with some beautification. Many guys will quit not because the mod is bad or unbalanced they will quit playing crpg because theres nothing to do. Its an rpg we need goals to reach.... Reaching high levels is impossible, retireing is worthless and making alts is useless because they cant be used in strategus..

I am not really whining, I like the patch and I cant really wait any longer to see strategus back online, but I fear I will only play strategus in the future.

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2011, 10:36:28 am »
rofl spook join a battle server and see what happens to people who solo. Seige is a noob spamfest and is boring when i could be fighting real skilled people on battle.

I only do seige when i feel like spamming or when i'm low level so i can actually get kills.

Offline Spook Island

• Shitposter
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 165
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Truth Teller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2011, 12:00:59 pm »
i have a bad tendency of emptying battle servers

it gets pretty boring pretty quick
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2011, 05:25:43 pm »
rofl spook join a battle server and see what happens to people who solo. Seige is a noob spamfest and is boring when i could be fighting real skilled people on battle.

I only do seige when i feel like spamming or when i'm low level so i can actually get kills.

you call siege a spamfest yet in battle the two teams just meet in the middle and just kill who ever doesn't have a picture above their head. I play battle allot and there's more teamwork in siege then battle so please don't tell him to join a battle server when you don't know what your going on about.
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.