Author Topic: Bounty in CRPG GOLD for any EU person attacking Smoothrich  (Read 7741 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: Bounty in CRPG GOLD for any EU person attacking Smoothrich
« Reply #120 on: February 19, 2013, 12:41:38 am »
Bale and kesh constantly bring up my past from that same strat thought I would return the favor.  They like to mention how many clans I've been in.
So if two guys went up and stabbed you down in the street, is the first thing you'd do to react going out there with a knife and stabbing some random guy instead of the two people who you saw clearly?
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 19, 2013, 12:47:41 am »
So if two guys went up and stabbed you down in the street, is the first thing you'd do to react going out there with a knife and stabbing some random guy instead of the two people who you saw clearly?
All three are in the same clan I say fair game.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #122 on: February 19, 2013, 12:52:56 am »
+2
All three are in the same clan I say fair game.
Wait, so if Kesh and Bale stabbed you down in real life you'd kill Matey because they share c-prg clan?  :shock:
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.