Author Topic: Map rotation  (Read 371 times)

Offline Tony007rammstein

• Knight
  • Renown: 75
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Tony007/ Merc_Tony
Map rotation
« on: February 13, 2013, 01:13:27 pm »
+8
 Hey!
 I am often playing on EU1 and sometimes it seems to me that we dont have a guy who is responsible for map rotation.
 Today i was playing about 4 hours from 12 00 till 16 00 Moscow time and i have seen some same maps fro 2 or 3 times.
 I think that it is innormal and someone should deal with that cause it is making people bored and they become inactive.

With best regards, Merc Tony

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
Re: Map rotation
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 03:44:10 pm »
I dont remember the last mapcycle being this shit, now i feel really lucky if i get a map that isnt made out of mount everest. Seriously every fucking map has massive fucking hills, it wouldnt be such a big problem if fighting in slopes wasnt so bugged.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline oerput

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • cuckold
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Gooseberry
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 04:00:43 pm »
there was another topic about map rotation few days ago. devs should do something about it. maybe a little poll where we can choose the maps we want to play. also ı use qmd and qmu almost every map. do they keep records of it or its just to keep us thinking we have some control over the map rotation? if that really works just check the maps' stats and remove few of those which have the most qmd with some native maps.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 04:53:40 pm »
+1
Jacko should be allowed to switch the map-cycle somehow. Afaik he is updating it very regularly, too bad it needs to patch to get ingame =/