Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 200 times)

Offline Parydolia

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban request
« on: February 11, 2013, 06:33:55 pm »
Here's the deal.

Ive been banned because of a single TK on EU7 this morning.
Me and some of my cRPG friends (Zox_Fury, my clanmates Herja and Captain_Pallas and Scientist_Centipork) were fooling around a bit, having fist duels and being silly.
We do this a lot, mainly on easy waves of dtv, or waiting for bots to reach the virgin. (As someone has to stay there.)

We had been doing some fist fights and some silly duels and in one of those situations Zox got hit, made a comment about it, as seen on his screeny in his ban request. (Also see how I kill a nomad bot reaching the V, so not really like I'm doing nothing but fooling around with fist fights and silly duels. Plus he kept repeating the (S)hoot voice command, leading me to think he could laugh with it). I thought he could laugh with it like the rest if we fooled around a bit more, and thought the comment was ment to be funny or sarcastically.

After he died though, he left, not saying a word about the tk, not reporting it, not showing in any way that he couldn't laugh about it. His screenshot shows only "ok".
I know TeamKilling is bad in a game, but we were having a laugh, I honestly didn't expect anyone to report me like this.

I will pay more attention in the future to who might laugh with a silly TK or who won't, but I don't believe this is a reason to ban me (atleast not from all the servers and for 3 days) as Zox never told me he couldn't laught with it, nor was I asked why the TK happend.

Kind regards, Parydolia

Offline Bifi

• Count
  • Renown: 211
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Bifi, Mr_Turtle
  • IRC nick: Bifi
Re: Unban request
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 08:07:43 pm »
Next time be more careful with whom you have "fun", because obviously he didn't enjoy it.
Intentionally teamkilling someone is a bannable offense, but I will shorten your ban to 1 day.

You will be unbanned on 12.02.2013 12:30:00 (CET)

[16:30] <@cmp> real programmers don't make webpages
Quote from: cmpxchg8b
- fixed Jesus bug