Author Topic: Unban/Ban request Citadel Ruins, Na crpg 1  (Read 575 times)

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: LeMikz
  • IRC nick: LeMikz
Unban/Ban request Citadel Ruins, Na crpg 1
« on: February 10, 2013, 01:52:09 am »
 I was playing that battle server, and i was shooting enemies from tower when Grizzly_TeddyBear_Of_TkoV tried to kick me down from tower.
He kicked again just after first kick, and i nearly dropped down to the death.
 Then i kicked him so that i didnt drop down, and then both were angry and kicking until he dropped down.

Wulfgar_the_Bastard_MB maybe misunderstood, or he is Grizzlys friend, cause he started kicking also me.

Then in next round we fought again with Wulfgar and then Grizzly came and killed me with his weapon.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Then admin, i dont know who, kicked me out of server, and next time i tried to join, i was banned.

And i was there just fighting until Grizzly started messing around. He should be banned instead of me! For teamhitting (trying to kick me down from tower) and finally teamkilling!

That admin did totally wrong judgement. So should check out those admins too!

Edit; So can you unban me, and ban that Grizzly_TeddyBear_Of_TkoV
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 01:59:44 am by Le_Mikz »

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
Re: Unban/Ban request Citadel Ruins, Na crpg 1
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 05:33:25 pm »
Code: [Select]
Player BlackFist_King_LeMikz
Banned by Tydeus
Ban Date 10.02.2013 01:35:01
Scheduled Unban 11.02.2013 01:35:01
Unban Date
Unbanned by
Ban reason teamkiller

Tydeus banned you, so it's his call if you should be unbanned early.  If not it looks like a 24 hour ban.

As an FYI in the future, retaliating with teamwounding/teamkilling is never ok.  Admins aren't omnipotent, they can't always tell "the whole story" at first glance, so if you get teamwounded, and then turn around and teamwound the person back, that might be the part admins see.

So best rule of thumb is if someone keeps giving you grief report them in 'i' chat so admins can intervene, and worst case scenario if they don't let up & admins aren't available post clear screenshots that show intent of the person who is teamwounding you.  Taking matters into your own hand with teamwounding/griefing/teamkilling will just end up getting you banned.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
Re: Unban/Ban request Citadel Ruins, Na crpg 1
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 11:57:37 pm »
While he may have started the issues, you drastically escalated them. There is one(1) tw report on him and six(6) on you. I'm going to unban you but in the future, please, please use 'i' chat to notify an administrator of the problem.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character