Author Topic: Best Sword For Swashbuckler  (Read 2007 times)

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
Re: Best Sword For Swashbuckler
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2013, 05:29:29 pm »
NCS for low armor and duel 1h,military hammer as side weapon vs poleaxe users so they can't stun you

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2013, 05:42:34 pm »
If you like the Espada Eslavona, try the Italian Sword, Broad Short Sword and Side Sword. They all do decent cut with a strong thrust as well.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Ubereem

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2013, 11:10:01 pm »
military hammer ftw

but if you must use a sword i would suggest arabian guard sword. fast and long and has good cut damage, pierce is fine especially if your going high PS build
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 11:13:19 pm by Ubereem »
Jackson And No Bank

Offline Mallets

• Earl
  • Renown: 394
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mallets and his family
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2013, 12:57:56 am »
but if you must use a sword i would suggest arabian guard sword. fast and long and has good cut damage, pierce is fine especially if your going high PS build

I haven't used the AGS.  Seems very similar to the Italian Sword.  AGS has 1 less speed, but gains 2 length.  Same swing damage, but the AGS has 5 less stab damage.  May not be a factor since stabs are hard to pull off.  And the AGS is slightly cheaper than the Italian Sword.

Would have definitely tried the AGS if I hadn't found my niche with the Arabian Cavalry Sword.

Offline Ubereem

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2013, 04:27:02 am »
I haven't used the AGS.  Seems very similar to the Italian Sword.  AGS has 1 less speed, but gains 2 length.  Same swing damage, but the AGS has 5 less stab damage.  May not be a factor since stabs are hard to pull off.  And the AGS is slightly cheaper than the Italian Sword.

Would have definitely tried the AGS if I hadn't found my niche with the Arabian Cavalry Sword.
yeah i had a mw arabian cav sword and it was good just wasnt for me, seemed to glance a crap ton
Jackson And No Bank

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2013, 06:11:23 am »
Last generation I went 27-12, 2 shield skill, 9 ps and if, with no WM. Worked out really, really well. The low weapon weight really makes up for the 4 ath, and at 9PS you'll 1shot some people.

Used the knightly arming, military cleaver and soldier's cleaver throughout the gen. My favorite was the soldier's cleaver, but all of them were amazing. Really the shield was only for fighting more than 3 people at once and ranged.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?