Author Topic: Witchcraft's Haus of Wacky Looms! +3 Gloves, Body armor, YUMI +3 L@@K  (Read 513 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Come on down! Bring your family! Bring your estranged uncle! Buy my odd looms!
Here is what I have for offer!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I am looking for:

TRADING +0 MILANESE PLATE FOR +0 GOTHIC PLATE WITH BEVOR. GET IT FAST!
Desert Horse for any horse that has 5 riding requirement maximum.
Yumi! The rarest* loomed bow! Looking for long, rus, or horn bow. Maybe arrows. If you really want it, throw an offer out there.
*arguably
Arabian guard sword for any other 1H weapon that isn't over ~6500 gold purchase price.
Scale armor for other "dark" colored low tier mail armors like the Druzhina or Cavalry Robes.
Green Crescent Heater shield for black and white kite shield or white black and red kite shield. I will put down a good chunk of gold for these trades.
Lordly Light Strange gloves for .. heavy gauntlets? They look cool and I want to play PunchOut, but they have nasty upkeep.
Knife - not for trade. If you see me in the battle server and want to give it a swing, let me know and I can spawn one for you :)
Trident for light lance, lance, military fork (may accept other polearms) or rondel dagger.

Message me if you are interested!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 09:16:54 pm by A_Hot_Elf_Princess »

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: Witchcraft's Haus of Wacky Looms!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 06:11:30 am »
Bodkin arrows have been sold! I no longer need steel bolts!

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Arrowblood

• Duke
  • Renown: 508
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Arrowblood
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 06:54:33 am »
200k for the bow.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 08:45:44 pm »
Updated with new inventory and requests!

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 03:30:46 am »
Let's get bumpy in here,

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 08:10:13 pm »
Bumped and updated. Bumpdated.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 09:12:16 pm »
Natty Bumpo.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2013, 03:18:32 am »
Completely new selection of +3 looms for trade. New requests.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
Re: Witchcraft's Haus of Wacky Looms! +3 Gloves, Body armor, YUMI +3 L@@K
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2013, 09:19:20 pm »
Bump for inventory overhaul. Lots of new things for sale!