Author Topic: Unban Request for Congor.  (Read 324 times)

Offline Congor

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Request for Congor.
« on: January 18, 2013, 07:25:46 pm »
I would like to start this request with a rebuttal argument before I apologize. At no point did I no comply with the name change, I simply was waiting for two people to find my name offensive. While the name was blatantly just friend backwards, and could be considered racist, I wanted to see who would be offended by it. No one, out of 50 players, was the least bit offended.

It is my own philosophy that derogatory terms are only offensive by nature of use. friend, nigga, nuggah, negra, all of these are used by the black community as a greeting of friendship, therefore rendered completely unoffensive. While one could argue that that is specific to black culture, just look at the gaming culture as a whole. Where ever I have gone, bundle of sticks has always been used in a jokingly fashion, usually to greet a good friend.

However not everyone shares my philosophy, even though it is a logical process. So I have removed said character from my charter.

I apologize for offending you, and I am making a formal request to allow me back onto your servers.

Sincerely Mr C.W. Bish

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
Re: Unban Request for Congor.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 07:34:42 pm »
Racist piece of shit.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login