Author Topic: Delete Please.  (Read 342 times)

Offline Araxiel

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ((===||:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vincent_Ruth
Delete Please.
« on: January 12, 2013, 04:03:38 am »
Nevermind.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 04:50:30 pm by Araxiel »
Well I roleplayed gay for long time to get Asca attention as harmless one but it didnt help. I only attracted Tueten, Cicero and Grey Order...

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
Re: [Ban Request] LeLouche_LampeRogue
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 04:19:23 am »
enough said, you claim you didnt see me, while you were there when idzo nearly killed my horse by mistake. after that a rider gets killed, i go to his horse and i was already unmounted and 2 meters away from the courser  when i see you clearly turning to it to kill it, and im 100% sure you saw me going for the horse. i indeed hit you twice with glances (check his health) because it was clear you were being a cunt on purpose. also you reveal your intentions in chat by sayin you know i dont like you right. basicly ban me for 2 glancerage hits on a winnning round if you may. this post here is yet another example of why you are filth to the community and do this stuff just to troll people, indeed idc because its you ruth , the person who joins strat battles in spectate just to be a dick in chat through a 30 min battle , il let the admins judge, i can take the ban but it would just be to your trolling satisfaction, and not real justice.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 05:00:05 am by rufio »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Araxiel

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ((===||:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vincent_Ruth
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 04:33:34 am »
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 04:50:54 pm by Araxiel »
Well I roleplayed gay for long time to get Asca attention as harmless one but it didnt help. I only attracted Tueten, Cicero and Grey Order...

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • Renown: 494
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Deserter_IdZo
  • IRC nick: IdZo Steam Nick: Deja3n9
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 05:14:29 am »
Once again, sorry for team hit on horse, i had few drinks more that i should and i didn't clearly spotted banner cause it was on trees and since you were going straight at me, i just stopped ya.  :mrgreen:

After that, while i typed sry, i saw rufio hitting vince while he was typing something( i know he was typing cause he was standing still) and rufio was hitting him. i jumped in and blocked few times for vince and kicked rufio to stop.

i think rufio was mad on me cause i owned him.   but he over escalated on niggah Don Vince :(
Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 06:07:06 am »
i wasnt mad on you, and you didnt kick me and he wasnt typing either. shame vince had to make you come in here and talk bs. what i did was against the rules and was wrong, i dont do this stuff ever. but vince is vince and will stay the troll he is .
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 06:16:22 am by rufio »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login