Author Topic: Same Banner  (Read 315 times)

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
Same Banner
« on: January 05, 2013, 12:19:48 am »
+9
I got an idea, that shouldnt even be that hard to make, just for the info;

All tickets are part of an army/faction and that has an banner, so cause mercenary who uses the tickets should use the same banner, like in reallife [actually there are not that mercenaries in strat but still]

And the faction leading the army can set a banner for a army over 1000 troops or just for the whole faction, so in the battles there will be just two banners, one for your team and one for the enemy.
With that coloured armors, so most armors will be heraldic like Coat of Plates the army would nearly look the same. Except helmets and stuff like that, and they would all have the same banner over their head.

hope i dont have to write more, sorry for my bad english. What do you guys are saying about it?
(click to show/hide)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Re: Same Banner
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 08:21:45 am »
+1
Brilliant way to buff heraldic armor use in strategus that would give a very nice feel in battle.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: Same Banner
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 03:55:38 pm »
Along with this floating banners over peoples heads should be removed in strategus battles.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.