Author Topic: Which Badmin Ban me  (Read 305 times)

Offline Paparagon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Which Badmin Ban me
« on: December 20, 2012, 05:59:18 pm »
12/19/2012 8:30 am EST. I was playing battle and do know who the admin was at that time. Never announce and never say anything.
This is Relentless Holabackgirl.
Again I am tired of these badmins abusing their position and power. I was taking a call from Department of Labor but still moving in battle sluggishly and obviously dying a lot.

Then without warning and whatsoever, this badmin just ban me? WTF... seriously WTF...
I am not going to request unban me. I say fire this badmin. I don't care if i get unban or not...
If this kinds of things go on and on, this mob will be dead soon anyway.

So, higher powers of C-RPG, i leave the ball in your court. However you want to play is up to you and the result is up to you too.

Update 12/20/2012 - As of this moment...i am still banned so i don't know how long that badmin ban me.
Seriously WTF...

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
Re: Which Badmin Ban me
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 06:21:20 pm »
Name: Relentless_HolabackGirl    Admin: Shadowren     Unban Date: 21.12.2012 02:56:43 (aka tonight, depending on what NA timezone you live in) Reason:   leeching    Message: Standing at spawn not helping team and ignoring pink text

Shadowren is the admin who banned you, and only he can unban you early if he sees it fit. 
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
Re: Which Badmin Ban me
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 09:26:04 pm »
Told you to stop leeching and help your team. Then next round you stand at spawn for 3 min while i watched you in spec  :D

Next time your on the phone go into Spectator  :P Unbanned
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 09:32:10 pm by Shadowren »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Away with you, vile beggar.