Author Topic: Ban request: Blazinfasstt for leeching  (Read 346 times)

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
Ban request: Blazinfasstt for leeching
« on: December 13, 2012, 01:55:22 pm »
This guy is a known rule breaker in late NA. Today he decided to just go full retard and do leech naked, on a horse for minutes. Even when everybody was dead, he would run to the edges of the map and never come back until the flags came out.

Seriously, this guy is a moron first class, a troll of the worst kind and a general asshat. I don't think I am alone in asking for a really long, or even permanent, vacation for him.

pics bellow

(click to show/hide)

If you were today in the NA server, I highly suggest you comment about this individual in this thread. I also encourage people that have had the misfortune to play with this fellow to comment on it.

I have seen this guy teamkill on purpose, open the doors are defender in siege multiple times etc etc but this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

BAN HE
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Siberian_Wolf

• Knight
  • Renown: 69
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: UncountedSauce
Re: Ban request: Blazinfasstt for leeching
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 02:17:43 pm »
This blazin guy did this for several round, while making crude comments to anyone who told him to stop. Not a guy who deserves to stay within the community
Even the brightest of stars fade in time...

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 04:01:02 pm »
I would just like to say, that I personally have seen this person leech on multiple separate occasions. I have seen admins warn him repeatedly, with no repercussions. It is a pretty well known fact by now that he is a leecher in two different senses. 1: he spawns with no weapon. 2: He waits till hes the last one left, then rides to the middle of nowhere, and sits there with his horse until an enemy gets near, then rides away again. I rarely even come on the forums, other than to report a ne're do well such as this one. Please take care of this, as the past couple of months the mod has already been really low on numbers in the wee hours of the night, and early morning. Having someone delay like this can devastate a ten man server. I suggest action is taken as he is a repeat offender.

thanks,
     ~Aldowild

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 09:26:50 pm »