Author Topic: Please Unban Mushy  (Read 304 times)

Offline Mushy

• Count
  • Renown: 152
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • For the Tea!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MUSCHI
Please Unban Mushy
« on: April 25, 2011, 02:25:44 pm »
Right, I'll get straight to the point.

Was playing in the EU 2 server not too long ago, about half an hour to be exact. I saw a person on my team who looked exactly like one of my friends, so I ran over to him (he was on horse back) and started punching him just for fun. He was heavily armoured and he had a war horse so I knew it would be harmless. It was at this point I realised that he was not my friend, and was a member of the crusaders of acre. Before I had the opportunity to apologise, he got out his sword and killed me. I thought nothing of it, but at the next round I prepared myself just in case, baring in mind my character is in fact an archer. So the round starts, I had my melee weapon out just in case he tries to kill me again. He does. He charges over to me and starts trying to slash me. I got my bow out and shot his horse in self defence, which i am aware you are allowed to do. So as i said, i am an archer so i had very light armour on so again he kills me. He then submits a ban poll on me and says I was a team attacker. Of course, because i was dead and it was the start of the round I had no way of justifying myself, and he and a friend go on to say about how I attacked him. I had done nothing to upset anyone in the server, and the poll gets accepted. I do not know the name of the player, but if you could please just inban me as i am aware, i have done nothing wrong.

Thanks

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
Re: Please Unban Mushy
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 02:45:58 pm »
Intentional teamattacking is not allowed under any circumstances. Admins cannot see if you do it for lulz or for "a proper reason".

Poll bans last for 60 minutes and are automatically removed after that.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 02:47:50 pm by Vargas »