Author Topic: Let's Discuss Play Styles  (Read 664 times)

Offline Siberian_Wolf

• Knight
  • Renown: 69
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: UncountedSauce
Let's Discuss Play Styles
« on: December 04, 2012, 06:34:27 pm »
Would you play cav if they got nerfed? what about archer, 2h, pole, or 1h? maybe throwers or xbow?
The idea that I'm presenting is not particularly a nerf, but all around grand suggestion
(click to show/hide)

I believe that Cav should be made much harder to play, add bump damage to horse + fall damage
(click to show/hide)

I believe that 2h should be made much harder to play, remove hilt slash and remove the smooth animations

I believe
(click to show/hide)
that 1h should be made harder to play, nerf lul stab

I believe that if we
(click to show/hide)
were to make this a better game, make ranged EASIER to play. For instance..
(click to show/hide)
Having arrow weight reduced to previous, yet keep everything else the same. Increase damage of all bows + xbows.
Add more ammo to throwers, also +2 c/p/b for each weapon.

For HA, aslo
(click to show/hide)
, increase the cost of horses. They are for nobility, not FROOBS

On a second note, xp is to easy to get as well as gold. Cut xp and gold gain by half.

DISCUSS

(click to show/hide)
Even the brightest of stars fade in time...

Offline Snoozer

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Faction:Knights Hospitaller
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Discuss Play Styles
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 07:59:15 pm »
im not for any nerf anymore...

also 1h is the new lulstab? the fuck.

whenever i hear someone say something is "OP" or should be "NERFED" i cringe and am feel a little bit of rage. im tired of  hearing about "crutchers" who the only reason they win is because they do so n so and bla bla

because in truth they are never going to be satisfied with the nerf they are suggesting, soon something will take its place filling the vacuum of the nerf and bear the title of OP.

ive been playing this game for too long and im tired of the constant nerfing, in crpg land a arrow ways a pound *shutters*

-nerf cav? learn to jump stab/slash them off there fucking horses instead this can be done with majority of melee weapons 80% of cav are fucking noobs anyways and the other 20% are manageable if you get killed by a horse its usually your fault.the only exclusion i would give is to archers seeing how there not use to the weight of there garbage.this exclusion is not permanent they will adapt the only thing ive have to do is if my gear is l slowing me down i drop it to melee/dodge/evade but im not a pure archer build so this is not a viable solution for everyone.cav isnt what it use to be if i get killed its my own fault.

-nerf 2h? since when does 2h ever get nerfed? just learn to duel and use good footwork the 2h lobby is a bunch i whiny trolls anyways i love stompin on some 2h and once again if i lose its usually my fault.

-1h is lul stab now?The Fuck?when the fuck that happen i thought 2h was still lul stab even after the nerf they applied to it that fucked 1h/polearms over by making it harder to spin into your stabs(ive adapted to it so idc im just stating facts)

-make range more easy...hmm.....i got nothing,archers just need to realize they need to have wpf in melee and ps this pure philosophy imo isnt mandatory and is more of a liability. i agree completely with the reduce weight idea.idk what you mean by +2 each weapon are you referring to range alone or acros the board?if its a across the board buff hell yes im a pilgrim and it takes dudes multiple strikes to murder me maybe 2-3 not 2-5 its a little wierd increasing throwers ammo would be nice

nerf horses? your beating a dead horse here man cavalry has BEEN nerfed for like.....at least a year if you let them kill you its your own damn fault.horses cost a fortune and they are garbage leave the cavalry alone. and range cav cant hit the side of a barn there just annoying and piss you off when they hit you there not deadly anymore

cut xp/gold? are you a mad man? during double xp day after the release NA1 was full THE ENTIRE TIME!!! people literally stopped playing other games because they didnt want to miss the X10! the opposite would happen if there was an xp nerf. and a gold nerf would kill armor/cav/range and ALL high tier equipment...i fucking hate armor but that doesnt mean i want to fuck everyone over who uses it, its already been nerfed since that armor reduction to everything.most players lost over 12 armor across the board on their gear.personally i wear pilgrim suit man

Just be tactical stop asking for nerfs it will never end. learn to block you will forever be OP and also this thread sounds a little like range lobby....

i hope this post helped the thread im trying to be constructive,if you find anything wrong with my post let me know ill try to reexplain or something

TLDR: FUCK ALL NERFS REMOVE ARCHER WEIGHT NERF
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Good Bye Lost Legion R.I.P Q_Q

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 05:11:38 am »
tdr: too drunk to read (will cast my vote tomorrow)

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 06:13:32 am »
That post is... excessively retarded.
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Byrdi

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byrdi, Swiss Chocolate, and lots of other alts
  • IRC nick: Byrdi
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 11:33:12 am »
+2
Is this for real?

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 12:04:18 pm »
Best way to farm infamy is to look like you are serious about your bullshit.

Here, have a +

Offline Snoozer

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Faction:Knights Hospitaller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 06:01:34 am »
i thought it was a troll post its strangely biased idk.

i responded anyways lol
Good Bye Lost Legion R.I.P Q_Q

Offline Callan

• Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
  • Lone Wolf Is Lonely ]:
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolves
  • Game nicks: Wolves_MegaRambo
  • IRC nick: Callan
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 08:51:03 am »
My playstyle is the most valid of all!

(click to show/hide)

When I die, bury me face down so the world can kiss my ass.