Author Topic: A new model for Arrows in flight  (Read 280 times)

Offline Pejlaen

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Pejlaen
A new model for Arrows in flight
« on: December 04, 2012, 12:29:00 pm »
Compared to the old version where arrows flying were just lumps, this current model is great where you can see an actual arrow. But the arrow is reeeeally hard to spot sometimes, and it happens that you can't see it at all. Of course there are the modification that turn missiles rainbow coloured, but it takes away all the feeling of the game and I'd personally prefer to be able to avoid using it. Is it possible to make a new Arrow-model that makes it easier to spot, maybe just enhancing the colours in it would be enough.
skilled individuals, putting them together can create a very deadly and effective team.

The bow, it represents, that a skilled archer can pick a mighty man at arms off from a distance.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: A new model for Arrows in flight
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 12:35:05 pm »
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Pejlaen

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Pejlaen
Re: A new model for Arrows in flight
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 01:48:07 pm »
I went with the old model a while as well, but it just looks like a lump in the air, and even though the newer/current one is hard to spot I still prefer it. But ye, it did solve the spotting issue, the old model is easy and good to spot. The newer one looks better, and even though it's just an aestethic issue over anything, it would be great if there were a model that looks the way it does right now but were easier to see mid-air.
skilled individuals, putting them together can create a very deadly and effective team.

The bow, it represents, that a skilled archer can pick a mighty man at arms off from a distance.