Author Topic: Unban Request Geruard_NWS_MB  (Read 905 times)

Offline Argoth

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Argoth
Unban Request Geruard_NWS_MB
« on: December 07, 2012, 01:53:09 am »
I was just banned for 2 days for "leeching" when I tried to explain I had just retired, I wasnt leeching, I went afk while dead, he supposedly tried to talk to me when I was gone and thought I was ignoring him, I came back and was banned by EoA_Jeade, earlier on in the server I was messin around with a bud and hitting him with my stick and he kicked me, so im thinking this guy has something against me and just wants to use his admin powers

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
Re: Unban Request Geruard_NWS_MB
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 04:18:53 am »
I was just banned for 2 days for "leeching" when I tried to explain I had just retired, I wasnt leeching, I went afk while dead, he supposedly tried to talk to me when I was gone and thought I was ignoring him, I came back and was banned by EoA_Jeade, earlier on in the server I was messin around with a bud and hitting him with my stick and he kicked me, so im thinking this guy has something against me and just wants to use his admin powers

You were banned for griefing. Leeching and TW'ing as well.
You were first kicked for TWing. Immediately, the person who was being teamwounded said "Thank you." If it was just a friend messing around, this is a great example of why you don't teamwound. Ever. How am I supposed to know before you kill someone in spawn?
I received two separate 'i' chats from people claiming you were kicking them while reloading a crossbow, witnessed the second and an unreported third kick.
You ran off into the distance a round later and did this four consecutive times not participating in the battle. I warned you the second time, and you told me you had just retired. You then ignored Shadowren's two warnings. The next round started and you ran off again, this time for a two day ban.

It's two days because this isn't the first time admins have had trouble with you TKing, and for directly ignoring the admins for too long. I feel that's entirely reasonable, and you'll still have your weekend open for cRPG.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Argoth

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 04:24:18 am »
You ran off into the distance a round later and did this four consecutive times not participating in the battle. I warned you the second time, and you told me you had just retired. You then ignored Shadowren's two warnings. The next round started and you ran off again, this time for a two day ban.

It's two days because this isn't the first time admins have had trouble with you TKing, and for directly ignoring the admins for too long. I feel that's entirely reasonable, and you'll still have your weekend open for cRPG.
what you didnt see was those guys with the crossbows punching the shit outa me at spawn.

Like I said ingame, there was heavy fog and I got lost, and does it really matter that a level 6 wanders around a map as long as he doesnt delay? WHICH I DIDNT

TWing, as a level 6, with a wooden stick, yeah you have to be fucking kidding because only asshats would say anything, so you ban me for 2 days because I mess around with some?
The last time I ran off I was experiencing heavy lag and I WENT TO THE ENEMY, GOT KILLED BY THE ENEMY, I wasnt off in the corner of the map.
2 day ban for twing one dude as a level 6 and running around on a map?

Do you have anything better to do than make big situations out of nothing?

EDIT: And those previous bans for TKing were an extremely long time ago
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 04:32:29 am by Argoth »

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 04:36:12 am »
You know TWing is against the rules. You know not helping the team is against the rules. You were warned multiple times. You were kicked from the server, just in case the warnings weren't enough of a warning for you, and yet you continued to break rules and grief people.

There really is nothing to appeal here.

Admin says stop? Then stop.
"Friends" don't want you TWing them? Then stop.
Admin kicks you? Then stop.

If you can't stop by that point, then give yourself a day or two to figure things out. Involuntarily, of course.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 04:39:38 am by Archdemon »

Offline Argoth

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 04:43:10 am »
You know TWing is against the rules. You know not helping the team is against the rules. You were warned multiple times. You were kicked from the server, just in case the warnings weren't enough of a warning for you, and yet you continued to break rules and grief people.

There really is nothing to appeal here.

Admin says stop? Then stop.
"Friends" don't want you TWing them? Then stop.
Admin kicks you? Then stop.

If you can't stop by that point, then give yourself a day or two to figure things out. Involuntarily, of course.
Yeah I get that, but I did fucking stop, I go AFK after I die and im banned, its just this douche is on a power trip

I dont know how clearer this can be,  I was messing about because bored at low level, admins warn me, I stop, next round I go to the enemy lagging hard (400+ ping) I died, go afk to get some water come back and i'm banned.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 04:50:35 am by Argoth »

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 04:51:22 am »
Yeah I get that, but I did fucking stop, I go AFK after I die and im banned, its just this douche is on a power trip

In all reality, I should have banned you much earlier.
Archdemon said it very well.

That said, I'd appreciate another admin to step in and review, then lock the thread, as I do not want to be the person who banned you and then deny an un-ban request without an unrelated admin's point of view. I think that's only fair.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2012, 04:51:57 am »
I believe this one is:

"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln