Author Topic: Ban Request SoW_Admiral_Ballsack_MB  (Read 984 times)

Offline Goliathz

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request SoW_Admiral_Ballsack_MB
« on: December 12, 2012, 09:37:36 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

During a fight with the enemy, i accidentally teamwounded  ballsack and he decided to do a revenge teamkill

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request SoW_Admiral_Ballsack_MB
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 10:03:04 pm »
This guy never accidently anything. He keeps teamwounding people, then screenshots when they retaliate. Fucking baiter.

Offline Goliathz

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 10:04:55 pm »
This guy never accidently anything. He keeps teamwounding people, then screenshots when they retaliate. Fucking baiter.

Show proof bitch, show proof.

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • Renown: 185
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ulfson
  • IRC nick: Ulfson
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 10:12:30 pm »
Obviously he's out for some kind of kid revenge or something, since he just put up a ban against me.  Please just realize admins that he's just getting pics of accidental TK here and just trying to get him banned bc he couldn't get me banned.

Offline Goliathz

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 10:21:17 pm »
Obviously he's out for some kind of kid revenge or something, since he just put up a ban against me.  Please just realize admins that he's just getting pics of accidental TK here and just trying to get him banned bc he couldn't get me banned.

I wouldnt have posted this here if ballsack never teamkilled me intentionally, so its your fault.

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • Renown: 185
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ulfson
  • IRC nick: Ulfson
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 10:24:27 pm »
Stop rage posting bans dude and just enjoy the game, if you'd stop raging in game and TW'ing everyone who accidentally Team hits you, I think you'd have more fun.  Just some friendly advice in cRPG no one likes a little cry baby at everything that happens in this game.  TW's and TK's happen chill out and play.

Offline Admiral Ballsack

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Weewoo
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boners
  • Game nicks: l33tplayer, KbW Aflack, Admiral_Ballsack, PS_Bob
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 10:26:25 pm »
I don't normally come on forums, but when I do it's because of idiots like this guy. We were 2v1ing somebody, I even said sorry afterwards and he didn't hit M? Seriously it was an accident, it happens man. Two minutes of your game play gone because of me, I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Have a nice day happy c-rpging! -BALLZ
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Goliathz

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 10:26:34 pm »
Stop rage posting bans dude and just enjoy the game, if you'd stop raging in game and TW'ing everyone who accidentally Team hits you, I think you'd have more fun.  Just some friendly advice in cRPG no one likes a little cry baby at everything that happens in this game.  TW's and TK's happen chill out and play.

I aint ganna listen to a bundle of sticks who teamwounds peasants

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 10:37:11 pm »
And admins shouldn't listen to a peasant who posts fake ban threads.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2012, 10:38:27 pm »
Locking thread due to lack of evidence.  One teamhit that ends up being a kill isn't enough to justify a ban.  Ban requests need compelling proof to show intent & evidence of teamwounding.  If there were multiple repeated attacks or you had multiple screenshots of Admiral_Ballsack hitting you within a short period of time would be compelling evidence, and a ban or warning would be justified.

This is now the second ban request you have against an MB member this morning, and it's clear there is bad blood between you guys.  If you don't watch it (and that goes to MB members as well as Goliathz) it's going to end in bantime.  Personally I suggest an hour break. 

These boards aren't for personal vendettas between different people.  If you have a problem with someone in game report them via 'i' chat and an in-game admin will take a look.  If that doesn't work, THEN go to the forums, and make sure you have enough proof.  Crappy requests like this one only reduce your credibility.

TLDR stop shitting up these boards, and that goes for everyone involved.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345