Author Topic: Conclusions to end a war  (Read 2169 times)

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
Re: Conclusions to end a war
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2012, 03:15:36 am »
As soon as the war started that's what you did.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ironic when I saw all the armies running into Durquba.  I was in a remnant town since the beginning of my suspicion of conflict between Chevalier and LLJK, which was... 2 weeks ago.  Please, don't act like your higher than me because you lost your army.  Not to mention the silent tension you just added into our relationship.  You're asking a what used to be 2 man strat faction to help you go against a (50+?) faction.  Please...  I kept trying to send my army up, but I was chased down by a bigger army which would have rendered me useless anyways, not to mention I didn't have much motivation when we were uninformed of most situations even though we were supposedly close in Strategus.  You get what you give, a lesson you must learn at some point.

[edit]
Lets not forget, you guys are responsible for the destruction of our richest member, you know: unhiring all the mercs at the last second.

Oh and, I got a message from inglorious telling me that my 700 man army could turn the tides of the war, which is hilarious because before this I was talking with TKoV officials, and they told me that they were sending thousands more soldiers down into the desert.  You guys honestly don't know what go's on even when it's in your fucking face do you?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 03:42:52 am by LookItsMountNBladeMan »

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2012, 05:15:58 am »
+3
spergin

Maybe the clan that got attacked because of something your faction did, expected you to help them when they got attacked, no matter if it would of changed the outcome of the war or not?
Sorry if I didn't get exactly what happened but that pretty much seems like what happened to me, and now you are being a dick because someone was being totally reasonable?

Good job being an asshole and probably ruining relations with the only clan that liked you bro.

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2012, 06:27:47 am »
Maybe the clan that got attacked because of something your faction did, expected you to help them when they got attacked, no matter if it would of changed the outcome of the war or not?
Sorry if I didn't get exactly what happened but that pretty much seems like what happened to me, and now you are being a dick because someone was being totally reasonable?

Good job being an asshole and probably ruining relations with the only clan that liked you bro.

I never did anything, I talked to TKoV and they told me that their reasoning towards us was completely bullshit.

Wait, he stated that I ran and hid from the beginning of the war, even though I was at that town before the war even started.  How is that being 'totally' reasonable?   He's stating slander towards Malta because he's angry that Chevalier lost 4-5 fiefs.

And me being an asshole?  I simply stated the relationship that Malta had with Chevalier saying that it never WAS good.  They took all the matters to themselves and never asked for an input, I simply was asked to do small things.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 06:36:11 am by LookItsMountNBladeMan »

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2012, 02:01:52 pm »
+6
i'm gonna break some rules here, but i have to admit that chevaliers has right
before the breakout of the war, you went to that remnantvillage, so you knew that TVE was going to attack chev. country

if Malta stayed in new qalyut with your army, mine army prolly had failed to conquer your village, what maybe had given chev. a couple day's more to building up there army's for the defence of theyre faction, what maybe had TVE a harder time to defeat chev.
that is only how i see it, and i think that allot of the people on both sides see that also

mine respect for chev. that they have put a hard fight

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2012, 06:32:58 pm »
+1
i'm gonna break some rules here, but i have to admit that chevaliers has right
before the breakout of the war, you went to that remnantvillage, so you knew that TVE was going to attack chev. country

if Malta stayed in new qalyut with your army, mine army prolly had failed to conquer your village, what maybe had given chev. a couple day's more to building up there army's for the defence of theyre faction, what maybe had TVE a harder time to defeat chev.
that is only how i see it, and i think that allot of the people on both sides see that also

mine respect for chev. that they have put a hard fight

I see where you get that, but I clearly said that I went to the remnant village due to the thought that I saw many LLJK coming back and forth with  big armies, so I went in a tactical position, where I would be able to access there towns quicker if need be.  Also, It's not like they didn't have enough time at this point considering the fact that it's one town, and you had 5-10k guys running through, not like qalyut wasn't going to be steamrolled anyways.  600 men against your 600 still probably would have capped me even if you did lose, because all you'd have to bring was a 100 man army to attack me at that point.  Not to mention that, our meetings were... we only had one meeting with Chevalier and they were ok with my position in that point of time, and I'm NOT the only one that gave up the town easily.  Almost all the towns were taken because everyone ran to Durquba did they not?  Being the first town of attack too, it's not like I could see you guys coming to my town anyways, remember?  I was in New Tilimsial.  The only time I was told to bring my army to Durquba was a very late message sent at around 12 AM on a weekday (was not awake) saying 'You're army could change the tides we need it' and like I said before I was chased down and up again by an army that would have rendered me useless (I talked to TKoV during the war after that msg I recieved an they told me that they were bringing several thousands more men).  Don't put blame on a 2 man faction.

I'm trying to defend Malta here when I say these things, honestly, the only person capable to defend in Malta when TKoV came, was... me.  Before we used to have 2 armies which was basically self destructed by Chevalier, but that is not the matter.  I'm stating that I'm done with this topic, it's just slanderous and doesn't bring the truth into question.  It's all based around assumption and there is no actual facts to hand out.    I simply responded to a side comment that Chevalier probably shouldn't have made, considering what it's done.  But, all is done we'll see what happens.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 06:46:47 pm by LookItsMountNBladeMan »

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2012, 09:00:51 pm »
+3
long life to chevalier good look for the furture.
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2012, 12:11:12 am »
Where is Kirby, I want to destroy his army. He needs to lose his army that refused to defend the innocent women and children in Qalyut. Cowards have no place in Calradia.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 12:46:18 am by DoD_Blackzilla »

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2012, 01:48:56 am »
+1
Where is Kirby, I want to destroy his army. He needs to lose his army that refused to defend the innocent women and children in Qalyut. Cowards have no place in Calradia.

Talk to smoothrich about it :)
btw, like I said, I never saw the attack coming, my town was the first one attacked.  I DID NOT know that I was being attacked  until it happened.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2012, 01:49:50 am »
+2
I saw Kirbs pretty recently, and will take your fief of Unriya as payment for my information, Blackzilla.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Sir_Mahtin

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • A man is and will always be just a man.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Le Chevalier Occitan
  • Game nicks: Chevalier_Martin
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2012, 05:41:09 am »
+2
It was a good week of strategus in a while. NA has been pretty peaceful.