Author Topic: Trading +3 Tin Can gear for lighter armors  (Read 131 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Trading +3 Tin Can gear for lighter armors
« on: November 10, 2012, 03:40:45 pm »
Hi there friendo! I have a +3 Lordly Great Bascinet, +3 Lordly Grey Corrazina Armor, and +3 Masterwork Highland Claymore for trade. I am looking for lighter armors. Specifically, I want a +3 Rus Cavalry Boots for the Great Bascinet. I am all set on body armor, gloves and weapon, so I'm not sure what I want for the Claymore. Make an offer and see if it catches my interest! I might pick up shield skill next gen...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I am looking to trade +3 for +3. I do not want gold or loom points. I will NOT request a lot of gold or accept offers requesting a lot of gold from me.

Hope you see something you like!  :P
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 05:22:13 pm by A_Hot_Elf_Princess »

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: Trading +3 Tin Can gear for lighter armors
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 05:22:31 pm »
Bumped, changed info to reflect what I have for offer now.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far