Author Topic: Some help please  (Read 523 times)

Offline Jade77

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Jade77
Some help please
« on: April 23, 2011, 02:35:16 am »
Heya chaps heres my issue.

I player a long time ago then returned to find my level 30+ character had been reset, I still had all my gear and gold but all my stats, weapon points and skill points had been reset, and I was then a level 19.

Now I thought maybe it had happened to everyone so didn't think much of it.
Well recently I have invited my guild to come play and since I have been back Ive taken my char to level 27 with this XP

Age   42 [27]
Experience   2665683

Now in 2 days for 1 guy, and 1 day for another guy they are level 25 with 1 mill ish xp and the other guy is level 22.
Is there a bug with my characters xp and level? As it seems there going to be over taking me very soon lol, and there hardly getting any kills where I am lol.

Anyway if someone can help that would be great.

Character name is Sir_Kaylem_of_Wessex

Many thanks

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
Re: Some help please
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 03:14:34 am »
I player a long time ago then returned to find my level 30+ character had been reset, I still had all my gear and gold but all my stats, weapon points and skill points had been reset, and I was then a level 19.

This happened when the xp and gold gain system changed. Nothing to worry about. Short explanation about the new system can be found here: http://wiki.c-rpg.net/index.php?title=Experience_and_gold_gain

Now in 2 days for 1 guy, and 1 day for another guy they are level 25 with 1 mill ish xp and the other guy is level 22.
Is there a bug with my characters xp and level? As it seems there going to be over taking me very soon lol, and there hardly getting any kills where I am lol.

That's how xp progression works. It's easier at lower level and gets progressively harder. See the experience gain part here: http://infinitum.dyndns.org/crpg/calc.htm

Offline Jade77

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Jade77
Re: Some help please
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 11:57:44 am »
Ahh okay, thanks for the help mate