Author Topic: Unban Request...  (Read 1112 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: Unban Request...
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 09:03:55 pm »
Calling us butt hurt little girls is a definite way of helping your reputation, and certainly proves that you are mature enough to participate in this mod.

This is not the time or place to argue with me, Tinoshi, and saying things like that on your own unban thread can just count towards my reasoning for you having your ban time extended. Just my two cents.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Tinoshi

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2012, 10:16:22 pm »
Just because I'm banned doesnt mean I cant defend myself and just kiss everyones ass when they're bringing up situations that have nothing to do with my case. All I did was join Astralis and you and your clan hate me for it? I wasnt spying on you guys, I wasnt trying to get info out of you. I actually liked playing with you guys, even though you Bangor,Larry and Relit talked so much shit to me. Relit sees I joined Astralis and freaks out like a little girl and bans me, thats pretty mature for a 27year old, as far as I'm concerned I did nothing wrong to you guys and Relit fed you lies that I was "spying" on you for Astralis thats so laughable. Go ahead and believe what you want, it just shows I was hanging out with a bunch of idiots who believe assumptions with no evidence. And for that I thank you :]

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2012, 10:20:55 pm »
Is this guy on drugs? What does Astralis even have to do with this? What are you even talking about?

All I did was point out your ban history, then you go completely bonkers.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 10:25:35 pm by Relit »

Offline Tinoshi

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2012, 10:29:08 pm »
Well tell your boyfriend Artyem that he shouldnt bring up banning me from his TS since it has nothing to do with my case Relit. Go be butthurt little girls elsewhere.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2012, 10:38:14 pm »
Seems the Admin who issued the ban has not responded I will be locking this thread due to the drama (and off topic chats) that is arising.

Gash will unlock (or keep it lock) once he places his statement
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars