Author Topic: Presence of evil on NA duel server  (Read 604 times)

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
Presence of evil on NA duel server
« on: October 29, 2012, 05:27:21 pm »
I decided to once again take a walk around the lands on NA duel server where the mysterious creature known as UNASSIGNED first appeared but this time,I was accompanied by the the famous and zelous warrior NiouK (known as NuuK too)
We were investigating strange behavor of horses that were running at the edges of map where UNASSIGNED used to show up,we were talking,trying to find some evidences,tracks to take them as a proof which would be enough for Holy Church of chadzianity to declare open conflict against this spawns of darkness

(click to show/hide)

...when suddenly he fell on a ground,at first I was shocked,then I came closer to see what happend,he had no wounds but he was....dead

(click to show/hide)

Then I felt someone's presence...I assure you it wasn't from this world,it drew me to iteself and then I've seen it...this...floating orb in a mid-air

(click to show/hide)

Last thing I remember before falling unconscious is some kind of shockwave that strucked me down,luckily my order of Inquisitors found me lying on a floor and took me back to the main camp where we investigate this events.
Be careful while roaming NA and EU duel servers,something evil...is there,something foul is threatening this world.
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
Re: Presence of evil on NA duel server
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 05:32:36 pm »
+1
Heresy is rife upon the NA continent, they do not worship our lord chadz properly. Thus this evil is delivered upon by almighty Armagan, they will learn piety!
Turtles

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 05:37:00 pm »
warrior NiouK (known as NuuK too)
I think NiouK is Kuoin seeing as it is Kuoin reversed, NuuK and Kuoin are different people.

Offline Equal

• Earl
  • Renown: 344
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Secretly not gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Equal
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 05:40:32 pm »
+1
chadz has come to reap the sinners.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 05:41:24 pm »
I think NiouK is Kuoin seeing as it is Kuoin reversed, NuuK and Kuoin are different people.
Also brothers.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 07:30:43 pm »
Also brothers.
I know, wasn't sure if that was personal information I was not allowed to share on a public forum.