Author Topic: Read this if you Own a fief or like to trade.  (Read 292 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Read this if you Own a fief or like to trade.
« on: October 15, 2012, 05:54:03 pm »
+1
I will do my best to answer as many questions as possible in this topic.  Please do not spam it.

4) What is supply and demand (S&D)?
- This is the number of goods transactions that can be made in a given fief. 
- A transaction is either the sale or purchase of goods and the number of goods per transaction depends on the fief's goods price
- 5 gold price = 200% goods per transaction
- 15 gold price = 100% goods per transaction
- 25 gold price = 50% good per transaction
- where Base goods per transaction = 1

5)  What is prosperity?

- Prosperity is the number of transaction a fief gains per day
- This can be increased by production points

Went and tested this out. As prosperity is transactions per day, and S/D is the number of transactions you gain(IE 1:2 for 25g) I found that it's a linear listing. Meaning that at 21 goods price, rather than getting half of the prosperity you get a little more than half(.7 vs .5) per day.

Use a linear interpolation on using the S/d numbers to get the transactions per day and then multiply that by the Fief's prosperity and you get the PER DAY gain of S/D.(divide by 24 for per hour)

So assuming a goods price of 20, you would need 800 Prosperity to accommodate Heavy trade(600 goods or less in one day). Only a city can achieve this level of prosperity quickly. I would advise all owners of cities to respec their fiefs to have: High Prosp, Tax and Good Cost. Villages should have LOW cost  on goods and SOME gear. Castles should be primarily about gear.

For the break down, 800 prosperity would require 600 point increase. This is 60 ticks of Prosperity increase at 5 PP, or in other words 300 PP just for the prosperity alone. It would take a city 43 days to acheive this, 60 for a castle, and 300 for a village.

This is only an example of the MOST PROBABLE use of strat resources for a faction looking to be able to constantly trade(even amonst allies) and decrease wait times.  As low price goods get transactions quicker, 300 prosperity is all you need for 600 goods a day trading.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login