Author Topic: [Strategus] Strategus Tickets  (Read 350 times)

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
[Strategus] Strategus Tickets
« on: October 24, 2012, 07:45:32 am »
So we have this secondary currency called Strategus Tickets. You can earn them through playing cRPG and they will be converted over time if you do nothing in strategus into gold. If i am correctly informed, is it like 10g per ticket which is used by each strategus tick(ST)?

The to be suggested, would be to find different ways to use these tickets without having a too huge impact onto the overall game, so the following suggestions are what i came up with so far. Keep in mind how many tickets need to be invested is the balancing act and are only rough suggestions.

- 1 Production Point for 700 Strategus Tickets(ST), in any place you visit/ not fixed onto fief owners or fief factions.
- just saw the new renown possibilities, mmm a greedy trader should be able to buy his way in there so 200 ST for f.e. increase of goods transport capacity without speed malus.
- 2100 ST to reduce troop upkeep
- 400 ST to increase the "allow incoming transfer" time to 2-3 hours(yeah i am lazy and go offline, just dump the stuff on me)
- 2000 ST to get the information on everyone visiting a fief(including troop numbers), that perhaps combined with a anonymus offer on the town center, payment would be 100 ST for the one taking on this task and/or 5000 strat gold(also to be paid by the task giver). This task can only be taken by none faction members!

brainstorming, what else would you think of as a suitable and not too unbalancing way to spent your ST on?

learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future