Author Topic: There is no good way to get your goods off the town center market  (Read 391 times)

Offline OpenPalm

• Baron
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Thes
This is really silly.  Why is there no way to do this?  I have a lot of goods that are stuck on the market and that I can not get back and will not be bought.  I have very little money left.  I can't equip my troops.  I can't buy new goods because I have no money and all my assets are tied up in the stupid market. 

I tried to buy back my stuff from the market with what little money I have, and it wouldn't let me buy it back in chunks bigger than 20, and then it didn't let me buy it back at all after I'd gotten a little of it, even though I still had ~500 gold. 

Town center is bugged all over the place, avoid it at all costs imo.
Quote from: Smoothrich
Racism against our chinese gold grinding brothers.

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
Re: There is no good way to get your goods off the town center market
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 01:01:03 am »
I had no problems buying all my stuff back I put on the town center (on purpose ofc). Keep in mind that you have to pay the tax, thats the money you lose after all on that. If you rebuy your own stuff, you have to pay if first and get the money back instantly. So if you're low on money buy it piece by piece.
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline OpenPalm

• Baron
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 18
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Thes
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 01:47:36 am »
Why?  Why do you have to pay a tax on something that you didn't want in the first place?  I never got asked if I wanted to put my goods on the town center market.  I have very little money left because all my money was in those goods. 
Quote from: Smoothrich
Racism against our chinese gold grinding brothers.

Offline Carthage

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Hamlicar, HG_Rommel, HG_PunicCarthage
  • IRC nick: Carthage
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 06:18:34 am »
As far as I can tell if you don't want your goods on the Towncenter sell your goods in small increments, and if the first few get put in the Towncenter just buy them back and move on to the next town also when you sell to a fief with lower then 150 S&D it may randomly put the goods on there. IMO the Towncenter is really bugged and not working as it should and just should be gutted completely.             TL/DR sell goods in groups of 20/ Gut Towncenter 

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 10:41:59 am »
Ok, it's bugged that you don't get any message if you put things on the marketplace. I did it on purpose (to store things) and this way its working as intended. Its just bugged, that goods are put on the towncenter without warning if S&D is low.

BTW: Its always a good idea to not put all money into goods/weapons because if you lose a fight you'll lose almost everything but you wont lose any money.
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)