Author Topic: Ban draulius  (Read 756 times)

Offline theprojectnemesis

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban draulius
« on: October 13, 2012, 08:26:39 am »
First he tked my horse while I was ON IT, then started stabbing me. Tell me if I'm right or not admins, but I guess it's Cataphrack sinc eI got him ban already.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Draulius

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban draulius
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 08:30:02 am »
Killing your horse is one thing (You were about to get off it to go up the ladder anyway, so take a chill pill), but retaliating by killing me is crossing the line. You should never retaliate with TKing and I shouldn't be the one to have to tell you this. The admins will look at the logs, see that, and you will be in trouble. You killed me first, then attempted again but I defended myself, and finally you killed me once more with a lance. So who's the wrong more here, you or me? 3 player tks vs 1 horse tk. Have fun.

UPDATE: Accidentally hit this guy a few minutes ago in the NA Siege server and he proceeded to attempt to kill me three times. Once I hit him back he took snapshots to try and make me look like the bad guy in the situation. He chased me around the map endlessly pestering me trying to get a reaction out of me so he can do exactly that.

UPDATE2: Later in the NA Siege logs he can been making hateful comments, such as "F*ck off you sh*t *ss virgin" etc to other players. He was raging quite hard and insulting players on a major level.

UPDATE3: Continued to kill me and others (Umdi of Chaos was one).
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 11:19:45 am by Draulius »

Offline theprojectnemesis

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 11:13:33 am »
Enough said troll, you're knowed to teamhit alot, open gates on defend, all of that all day long. I don't think anyone here will say hey tank you when someone tks your horse and you randomly. None of your teamhits are accidental, just the fact that you teamhit 3-4 times in a row and tk after tells it all. And yes umdi was tked by me but he intentionaly put himself between me and you while i was defending myself and the logs can tell that when he said: ''I was hoping he would get me''.

Offline Draulius

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 11:17:33 am »
You chase me around the map, stab me in the back, and generally pester me so you can snapshot me hitting you and then make me look like the bad guy. Oldest trick in the book. The logs will speak for themselves (or any witnesses that will post in this thread) and you're going to be banned.

I did accidentally hit you a few times but that doesn't justify killing me repeatedly.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 11:34:56 am »
26h ban

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars