Author Topic: Ban request: Robbi  (Read 452 times)

Offline oerput

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • cuckold
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Gooseberry
Ban request: Robbi
« on: September 25, 2012, 03:22:32 pm »
few minutes ago i accidentally shot robbi and then he started hitting me. so i ran away but he kept comin and i hit him while i was blocking. then he seemed to gave up. but after a while he came and intentionally teamkilled me

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline oerput

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • cuckold
    • View Profile
Re: Ban request: Robbi
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 02:03:42 pm »
bump

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 02:15:47 pm »
you sure get teamkilled by lot of guys and make ban requests :D
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline oerput

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • cuckold
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 11:18:51 pm »
since i got banned bacuse of some liars bullshit accusations, i became more sensible at these matters.
also that admin which banned me said " u should make ban requests in these kind of matters". i ve made all these(4) ban requests before that liar(master cav) got me banned; but somehow they didnt get answered by any admins still. these admins just killing me! u know 2 nights ago some randomer called dirty_nab got banned BashiBazouk_ZIPIR via poll and thomek was online at the moment. he done nothing wrong. he just bump-killed that nab 5-6 rounds over and over. dirty_nab was on the enemy team(im wasting my time to writing this only for not seeing a moron which his mother got raped by a goat and after that smoked an incredible amount of amphetamine might write sth like "he shouldnt teambump !"). all and all modisdead. only reason i play this game is the addictioan and cause my 5 years old relationship has come to an end. probably my ex getting fucked by an european douchebag like the admin which got me banned

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 12:32:58 pm »
since i got banned bacuse of some liars bullshit accusations, i became more sensible at these matters.
also that admin which banned me said " u should make ban requests in these kind of matters". i ve made all these(4) ban requests before that liar(master cav) got me banned; but somehow they didnt get answered by any admins still. these admins just killing me! u know 2 nights ago some randomer called dirty_nab got banned BashiBazouk_ZIPIR via poll and thomek was online at the moment. he done nothing wrong. he just bump-killed that nab 5-6 rounds over and over. dirty_nab was on the enemy team(im wasting my time to writing this only for not seeing a moron which his mother got raped by a goat and after that smoked an incredible amount of amphetamine might write sth like "he shouldnt teambump !"). all and all modisdead. only reason i play this game is the addictioan and cause my 5 years old relationship has come to an end. probably my ex getting fucked by an european douchebag like the admin which got me banned

And you expect us to do something after that load of abuse? Get a grip.

To not be petty about that Robbi has been banned for one (1) day.

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are